ROMANXXX

Nov 6, 2019
This sort of worked! I went back to the city map and (after right-clicking didn't work) opened up the menu and then double-clicked on the rope to select it. Then a new window opened up asking me if I wanted to attach the rope to something, and from there it just worked.

Thanks for suggesting going back to the city map! So glad I can get that fuckin' red plant now.
I have tried everything including this way for 3 days, still they don't wanna attach, please I need a save for them being already attached.
Thanks

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have tried everything including this way for 3 days, still they don't wanna attach, please I need a save for them being already attached.
Thanks
Just open inventory. Double-click on rope. MC talk something about using. Than click on hook and that si all.

ROMANXXX

Nov 6, 2019
We need s save for the items being already attached please, I have been praying for the old Gods & the new for the last 3 days.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
money cap is 40k, once you hit that they wont show up
With the money cap being the combined value of talismans and cash on your character.
There are some tricks to have a little bit more (with clever playing, you could reach about 55k once, and after spending that, cap out at 45k). The only things you'd need such amounts for are the home improvements, and the 50k home improvements still aren't even a requirement for any content for now, so no need to worry about it. We'll get there in some future update.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
With the money cap being the combined value of talismans and cash on your character.
There are some tricks to have a little bit more (with clever playing, you could reach about 55k once, and after spending that, cap out at 45k). The only things you'd need such amounts for are the home improvements, and the 50k home improvements still aren't even a requirement for any content for now, so no need to worry about it. We'll get there in some future update.
i know, you can sell that ginseng, etc., and i know about not needing the 50k home improvements, i wasn't the one that was asking why the talismans wasn't showing up, i noticed once i hit 40k, they stopped showing up, that's why i replied with what i said to his reply

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
i know, you can sell that ginseng, etc., and i know about not needing the 50k home improvements, i wasn't the one that was asking why the talismans wasn't showing up, i noticed once i hit 40k, they stopped showing up, that's why i replied with what i said to his reply
Yup, just adding clarification to the moneycap for those who don't know about it. It isn't entirely intuitive that the talismans count towards the moneycap. Logical: yes, intuitive: no. And adding clarification that there's no need to search for money hacks (which might eventually bug peoples' games)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yup, just adding clarification to the moneycap for those who don't know about it. It isn't entirely intuitive that the talismans count towards the moneycap. Logical: yes, intuitive: no. And adding clarification that there's no need to search for money hacks (which might eventually bug peoples' games)
true and yeah i can understand that

Larry1974

Jan 12, 2019
i just started a new game and went to squallmart to check, the spot that it's in is still lock for me, which is on the left side in the blue row, my guess is that your not far into the main story yet for it to become unlock
Ahh... Ok.... found it.... there was just no pic of it to buy.... So I haven´t seen it.... thanks again...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks
Are you up to that point in the soul crystal ? Rushing through stuff just cause they came out last update won't work. You still need to do everything before that, even if you spotted the red ginseng up the cliff ...... And so far, aside what I just wrote, it's 100% a you problem, no1 else got stuck on not being able to combine hook+rope. Either your game got corrupted (nope) or you did something out of order (yep)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes