DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Seems to me that a second ginseng doesn't appear until you use the one you've got.
I can't be sure... that just what it seems to me, because every time I use the one I've got, another pops up actually pretty soon.
yeah thats correct.. if you already have 1 red/green ginseng another one wont pp out unless you use the existing one in inventory

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Go to the church...enter Madalyn's room and go to the right. There will be a statue that needs to be destroyed with the pickaxe. Then enter the room.

Using the search will yield the answers to almost every question.
He asked for the key, you answered the chest. Lol

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me system recommendation to be able playing this game? I start the game and its so lag, not as smooth as Lust Epidemic

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me system recommendation to be able playing this game? I start the game and its so lag, not as smooth as Lust Epidemic
MV is known to be trash-tier engine. Unless NLT went pro-mode and used the more recent dev builds, there's a built-in memory leak that'll crap you out if you play for too long ..... You need at least 8GB+ of RAM to be able to play MV games reliably

Reactions: RedZone30

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
does anyone know where i can find the key for the new kamasutra page in madalyns place?
there are 5 torches you have to light, you will light all 5 when you are following the story, once all 5 are lit, go to the church, you will see a number 5 on the ground, click on it and you will have your key

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow just played new update. amazing as always. now even more passion NOICE! and damn jessica's (the docs) legs already made me horny af. and last update naomi scene plus janet bikini. i melt. and next update CLARE omfg can't wait!!!! <3

the scenes are well chosen, even i like more the curvy girls, the small girls also look delicious, the crystal is sometimes really helpful i really like the music and the joke at the end of every update are hilarious xD well, well done!!

Reactions: EJW

spooky230

Nov 8, 2018
I thought Lust Epidemic was an awesome game, but this game is just better in every way, can't wait what they do in the future. Definitely the best dev of these kind of games

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
NLT, you guys have outdone yourselves.
I didn't expect much in terms of animations when I started to play this (coming from Lust Epidemic - the renders are great, but animations are just key-frames), but to my amazement the animations and the renders are fucking delicious.

Most of these erotic games aren't usually fap-worthy but man you blew me away at the very beginning.
That beach fuck scene (the first nod to Lust Epidemic) was superb, then the Naomi blowjob, fucking hell.
I was cautiously optimistic while playing through, and was not disappointed with any later scenes (Especially the Emily scenes, those give me diamond dick)

You really need to keep chugging out this kind of quality and you'll be bathing in money.
I'll be throwing some your way when the game is finished.

If anyone knows any games that are on equal levels of polish (concerning renders and animations) to this, please point me in its direction.

crockk

Oct 22, 2019
Hi.I ve just finished the last update.Ppl say its 21% but mine is at 17%.Did i do something wrong ?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hi.I ve just finished the last update.Ppl say its 21% but mine is at 17%.Did i do something wrong ?
If you are playing v21022, then you still have some things to accomplish. You are only caught up to v17.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Make sure you have all kamasutra pages, get all the outfits, and try all the bootycalls. I'm pretty sure there's at least some percentages available there.
Also make sure you tried giving Pricia one of each type of idol, I'm not sure any of them are required to progress the story, but they are required for the percentage. And, except for the gold one, you can earn back the investment pretty fast anyway, from the buff it provides.

crockk

Oct 22, 2019
Make sure you have all kamasutra pages, get all the outfits, and try all the bootycalls. I'm pretty sure there's at least some percentages available there.
Also make sure you tried giving Pricia one of each type of idol, I'm not sure any of them are required to progress the story, but they are required for the percentage. And, except for the gold one, you can earn back the investment pretty fast anyway, from the buff it provides.
OOOH so thats why.Tyvm my good sir !

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes