Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Thx for the heads up but why didn’t he just put it into the www folder as he used to do it
Because this is the correct location for save game files according to some windows standards. Not that I care to much for that detail, I just find it convenient that I don't have to copy/paste my savefiles between different versions. They just work, no matter where I unzip a new version.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
do anyone have a save with cheats mod already install?? i want to start a new game with cheatmode but i cant get it to work can anyone help me??

Reactions: Tikky

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
i cannot find the second karmasutra page for emily
At the curch, go to mother superior's chambers, then right (think there's a pillar there you can destroy). there's a chamber in there with the chest.
If you don't have the key - I didn't have enough keys to get all the boxes opened either. I left the one by the goose (think it was for Pricia).

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ah lol i thought there is another "hidden goose" around somewhere, thx for quick reply :)
I'm pretty sure the Soul Crystal mentioned more than just the goose. Google the following things:
"red herring" and "wild goose hunt". Both are pretty obvious references for most native-English speaking people, but may be obscure for many people who learned English only as a secondary language once they went to school.

zidaneishtar

Dec 11, 2018
At the curch, go to mother superior's chambers, then right (think there's a pillar there you can destroy). there's a chamber in there with the chest.
If you don't have the key - I didn't have enough keys to get all the boxes opened either. I left the one by the goose (think it was for Pricia).

thank you i did have enough keys for it and the goose

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Not necessarily, as soon as you sell flowers (red), they appear randomly on the map, not only at the lighthouse..I had this..
It is the fastest place for those ginsengs to appear, no need to walk around and waste time in other places for the random chance. (Tell me if I am wrong. ;) )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I don't know why.)

With that money, I already bought out some of the decoration items in the shop.

QQ图片20200223053212.png

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
It is the fastest place for those ginsengs to appear, no need to walk around and waste time in other places for the random chance. (Tell me if I am wrong. ;) )

(I don't know why.)

View attachment 562503
With that amount of money, you're probably over the $40,000 cap for the current version already, which would explain why Pricia doesn't want to buy any more for now. Do you still carry any talismans with a total value over $170?
Oh, and you can buy the gold and silver ore, those do *not* count towards the $40,000 value cap, meaning you can then grind your way back up to roughly $40,000 value, and then still go a bit beyond that cap by transforming stone talismans (if you have enough of them) into a gold and silver one.

Reactions: RedZone30

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019

(I don't know why.)

View attachment 562503
I didn't bother in this situation,where find,there and took away,this business is individual..everyone does what is convenient for them....(ипучий переводчик..(())

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I didn't bother in this situation,where find,there and took away,this business is individual..everyone does what is convenient for them....(ипучий переводчик..(())
You are correct. :cool:(y) I just try to hit the limit.

Last edited:

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
With that amount of money, you're probably over the $40,000 cap for the current version already, which would explain why Pricia doesn't want to buy any more for now. Do you still carry any talismans with a total value over $170?
Oh, and you can buy the gold and silver ore, those do *not* count towards the $40,000 value cap, meaning you can then grind your way back up to roughly $40,000 value, and then still go a bit beyond that cap by transforming stone talismans (if you have enough of them) into a gold and silver one.
You are right. I hit this number just for testing the possibility.

QQ图片20200223075112.png

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes