Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I do not speak English,but the game is so simple and clear that I do not understand how the guys have problems with it!I don't want to offend anyone!
Most probable reason : people are blind, no1 bothers to read the in-game help nor the 489561974365784637 replies to the same question in here

wolfshade99

Feb 18, 2020
My game is too laggy, is there any solution about it? My pc has good performance i think its because of updates, in v1.6 there is no freezing after that it started.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My game is too laggy, is there any solution about it? My pc has good performance i think its because of updates, in v1.6 there is no freezing after that it started.
Download the full game from OP and delete your old game folder. Don't worry about your saves; the game detects them automatically.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

We're less than a week away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! There are some amazing new animated scenes in the next update that will delve a bit more into the mysteries of Cape Vedra.

This update has had some of the most fun video "effects" to animate and edit. Prepare for a new reference to Lust Epidemic.

Creating these chapters takes a lot of time, so typically I rarely have much free time during an update cycle. But these last couple weeks I've really pushed it! I've neared completion of a new "mini" game that I personally am already addicted to playing. It's been a lot of extra effort to add this new feature, but it was super fun to create! I hope you all like it!

It's that time again! Two new pinups have been added to the galleries!

Download links...

Thank you all for the support! It has been incredible!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So when the version is updated, I just need to uninstall the old version and download the new version?
Either you apply the update-only files on your game current game (a bit tricky, because you can't apply the official update-only files on a F95's compressed version and vice versa) or you download the full game every time after an update.

Update-only file ~ 200 MB
Full game ~ 2 GB

About saves:
As said before, your saves are stored in AppData. So if you delete the game's folder and after 3 or 6 months you download the game again, the game will automatically find your old save files (as long you do not clean AppData folder).

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017

Weekly Report

We're less than a week away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! There are some amazing new animated scenes in the next update that will delve a bit more into the mysteries of Cape Vedra.

This update has had some of the most fun video "effects" to animate and edit. Prepare for a new reference to Lust Epidemic.

Creating these chapters takes a lot of time, so typically I rarely have much free time during an update cycle. But these last couple weeks I've really pushed it! I've neared completion of a new "mini" game that I personally am already addicted to playing. It's been a lot of extra effort to add this new feature, but it was super fun to create! I hope you all like it!

It's that time again! Two new pinups have been added to the galleries!

Download links...

Thank you all for the support! It has been incredible!
Just realize this month only has 29 days.
Sweet :coffee:

Silveroz

Jan 27, 2019
Hi, i have a little problem with the game.
So, i am at 5% and i catch the kid that stole from market, then i go to that woman that gives massages in exchange for talismans and i get at the end a 2 minutes awarness boost.
The second i leave her location, i get this error loading :
failed to load img/pictures/guy-intawr.png
does anyone knows a solution ?
Also i don't remember to have downloaded the latest patch, so i download it right now and i install it later.

twrecker

Feb 19, 2020
Either you apply the update-only files on your game current game (a bit tricky, because you can't apply the official update-only files on a F95's compressed version and vice versa) or you download the full game every time after an update.

Update-only file ~ 200 MB
Full game ~ 2 GB

About saves:
As said before, your saves are stored in AppData. So if you delete the game's folder and after 3 or 6 months you download the game again, the game will automatically find your old save files (as long you do not clean AppData folder).
thanks for your reply!

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes