MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Come on... the code isn’t hard to figure out at all. why can’t some ppl at least try to think a bit...
Some people just want the content right now, so rather than continuing to play the game and finding out the code for themselves, the take the time to make a post on here and wait for someone to give them the answer, I mean honestly the time spent to find out how to get things in this game takes less time than it does to wait here for someone to tell you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ They added fishes in the ocean when you go to the beach (probably more coming soon)

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Wow, so you've already done tomorrow's update and have a walkthrough for it.

Hehe, couldn't resist ;-)
Kudos for the sarcasm. I thought we were up to V22. I relied on my memory which is faulty it seems., It is V210XX save unmodified. Original post updated.

Thank you for letting me know. LOL

Last edited:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Fairly probable it has to do with that new location which we can't enter yet, located between the beach and the Full Mast Bar. ;)
Earlier posts allude to a new mini game, I guess it is based on fishing for earning credits. There is a fishing tackle new store on the island map which is not accessible yet. Perhaps tomorrow.

Reactions: RedZone30

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Wait for the spin-off where Captain Albert goes searching for the White Whale...

This game would give a whole new meaning to "Moby's Dick".

Capt. Albert: "Arrrrggg! He tasks me, Starbuck, he tasks me.

"Damn you! Release the Kraken!"

[It's late when I am and I've had a LONG day, so I really do NOT want to type the whole speech.]

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes