Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ To have 28%, you'd need to be a month+ ahead of the devs ..... That's some nice stuff you got there

As how to take a screenshot : put the game in windowed mode and hit "Print Screen" key on your keyboard, then go to whatever image viewer you want (like mspaint or anything else) and right-mouse-click then hit "paste", your stuff should be there, now all you gotta do is crop the stuff you want and "save as" a random name .jpg. After that, you post a new comment and hit "add image" or whatever and link-up your .jpg. If you're on Android, just lol then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Small tits are best

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Woahhh. That's weird. Have you got an unmodified save. Judging from the 7 hrs you played it is an unmodified save.

Strange.
Treasure of Nadia Story Enhancement & fix V.2
Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

i don't know if i can post that here but both are on this forum :unsure:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's either a glitch/bug/some random compressed/Android lameness ..... You can't be 2 builds ahead of the devs with legit content. Take a screenie of the crystal stats at the bottom of the screen when you use it and the girl tells you what to do next

Or it's like ^ said and it's fake stuff added by mods

arch1990

Jul 17, 2017
Is the walkthrough guide not updated anymore?
Also can someone help me out with the kam pages location? I might have missed 1 or 2..

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018

Oh for...honestly it might've been better to just stay at 22% instead, it would've at least been odd, this way it's just disappointing.

Reactions: RedZone30

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Ok this game is amazing. Theres a gameplay element that I like, its not too grindy and you are nvr stuck in one place for too long trying to figure out a puzzle. And maan, Ive not seen animations as good this in any other game, not even close.

Also, I cant wait for fishing, Id grind fishing to make $$$ :LOL:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017

Sorry I can't help you. I have the garden variety basic game arrived at using the fortnightly updates. I don't have the enhancement or RedMod highlighted above.

I'm still interested to know how you ended up with 28% though. I guess I'll read through this thread until someone figures it out whilst helping you.

One final comment which may be irrelevant. When the game first came out I hacked the save for credits and ran into some issues trying to advance the story. Around the second release I decided to re-start the game and play it legit. I have not had any issues since then, although you have to grind a little for credits.

Regards

Last edited:

Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
cheats lol
Of course, and that's why I am at 49%. LOL 01-03-2020 01-30-23 PM.png

Although we are not advancing the story, it's the same as it should be at the current update. Reason of additional percentage is because we bought every house decoration item from the store and still have lot of money left (you know why :D )

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Of course, and that's why I am at 49%. LOL View attachment 572223

Although we are not advancing the story, it's the same as it should be at the current update. Reason of additional percentage is because we bought every house decoration item from the store and still have lot of money left (you know why :D )
Cheats promote the percentage?But this will not affect the promotion of the game?Yes?:unsure:

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
Cheats are ok, but I think it spoils the game a bit. Props ranging from 10-30k are obtainable even with this version without too much grinding. And stuff of 100k to a milion is probably bought by grinding some more expensive stuff that will be introduced in the future updates so it's pointless to grind whole day to buy a woman statue for example. Cheats as you see also interfiere with some stats in the game like progression precentage so it could result with a bus somewhere down the line.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Cheats are ok, but I think it spoils the game a bit. Props ranging from 10-30k are obtainable even with this version without too much grinding. And stuff of 100k to a milion is probably bought by grinding some more expensive stuff that will be introduced in the future updates so it's pointless to grind whole day to buy a woman statue for example. Cheats as you see also interfiere with some stats in the game like progression precentage so it could result with a bus somewhere down the line.
Personally I like the grind. Finding rares like silver talismans, and the much rarer gold talismans is a bit of extra excitement for me. Looking forward to the fishing game too. Also, as you've pointed out, there could well be problems down the line for those who cheated...that being due to storyline events being triggered by purchases made at particular moments in the game. We'll have to wait and see how much, if any, impact using money cheats to buy items, and especially cheating up hearts will have on people's games. I'm not willing to take the risk myself...and really have no desire to anyway.

Reactions: KayLkay and Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Personally I like the grind. Finding rares like silver talismans, and the much rarer gold talismans is a bit of extra excitement for me. Looking forward to the fishing game too. Also, as you've pointed out, there could well be problems down the line for those who cheated...that being due to storyline events being triggered by purchases made at particular moments in the game. We'll have to wait and see how much, if any, impact using money cheats to buy items, and especially cheating up hearts will have on people's games. I'm not willing to take the risk myself...and really have no desire to anyway.
I agree completely, since cheats do not give any advantages to the player over others,especially since they do not affect the main plot in any way ,just in the future using cheats will lead to boredom and loss of interest..Personally, I'm interested in the game process itself, not an attempt to force events!Although, everyone has their own! :)

newboys20

Mar 30, 2018
I can't find Ultra Shovel Handle at the park where clare was washing his clothes
Edit: Got it i was too blind

Last edited:

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
Exactly, there is that game, I don't know if you played it. It's called The Twist, from KSTGames. Cheats caused so so many problems because of buying something was triggering events in the game.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes