sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
thanks, but the one posted before had 21%(more scenes unlocked too), I was asking if there's more %? or is the game incomplete that getting more is impossible?
You asked for full saves, it is :) I don't know where you found more content ))) There 4 saves 1 of them 21% with all available for now content complied :)

First 2 numbers in v.21022 is the 21% :)

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Stupid question how do i extract android file zip to APK
This question have no sense :) zip it's an archive and not an android file, you can check if it really an archive by opening it for example with winrar an check what file you have inside archive :) If winrar won't recognize this file as archive then try to rename .zip into .apk :)

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
This question have no sense :) zip it's an archive and not an android file, you can check if it really an archive by opening it for example with winrar an check what file you have inside archive :) If winrar won't recognize this file as archive then try to rename .zip into .apk :)
It work this solve me a lot of things

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
Hi there !

I have a bug when I entered Janet's room, I need to pick the Erotic Book and go talk to Diana about it, but it dont appears in my inventory...
It's the first bug I have since i play. I try to check on this forum for a solution but unsuccessfully.

How can I fix this ? Do i need to start over ?

Thanks for your help !

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes