Shader

Oct 22, 2017
I didn't know there was a limit for selling plants. I went to sell some and she said she does not need them anymore lol. Also I reached 40k in money and there is no more talismasns to be found

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I didn't know there was a limit for selling plants. I went to sell some and she said she does not need them anymore lol. Also I reached 40k in money and there is no more talismasns to be found
You can't sell anymore ginseng to Pricia, nor find anymore talismans, due to having reached or exceeded the money cap for the current update ( 40k +). Talismans in your possession count towards the money cap.

Reactions: Mr.Shark and Shader

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
Hi.

I post a message yesterday night about a bug with the Erotic Book, I don't have it in my inventory and I can't show it to Diana to pursue the game. (quest of the v06112)
I try to reinstall the game without any changes or cheats and it still didn't work.

Someone had the same problem ?

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
Every time the game plays a cutscene, "system" suddenly takes a lot of CPU resource. anybody know why?
My potato PC can't handle it.
Weird thing is, if i play the video from the game folder with a media player, it only takes 20%~ CPU. The game itself only takes around 15% during gameplay. So how come it takes 100% CPU when the video played in game?

Edit: apparently this is a problem with RPG Maker.

Last edited:

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
Hi.

I post a message yesterday night about a bug with the Erotic Book, I don't have it in my inventory and I can't show it to Diana to pursue the game. (quest of the v06112)
I try to reinstall the game without any changes or cheats and it still didn't work.

Someone had the same problem ?
Ok apparently the Erotic Book is missing from the Item.json of my game, can someone upload this file from his game in v21022 please ? You can found it in www/data/Item.json
It will be helpful, thank you !

Swayz

Oct 29, 2017
Ok apparently the Erotic Book is missing from the Item.json of my game, can someone upload this file from his game in v21022 please ? You can found it in www/data/Item.json
There you go

Reactions: Benben92222

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
I also don't have in my inventory the Erotic Book, can someone please tell me if I missed something or if it has any scenes that depend on it? I was pretty sure I had followed to the letter Magic crystal's directions. Is it vital to the game's progress?

lexlin

Apr 30, 2019
Hey , I downloaded the game for Android and upon reaching 15% progress the game displayed a message saying that that's where the latest update ends. Is that really it for now ?

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
I also don't have in my inventory the Erotic Book, can someone please tell me if I missed something or if it has any scenes that depend on it? I was pretty sure I had followed to the letter Magic crystal's directions. Is it vital to the game's progress?
I don't find any solution to this problem.
I think I'm going to wait the release of the new version, retry, and see what happens.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I don't find any solution to this problem.
I think I'm going to wait the release of the new version, retry, and see what happens.
Hi:

I checked my save and I don't have the book in the inventory either. I checked my guide and it is a book in Janet's bedroom. My notes say to go see Diana to enquire something about the book. I'm guessing the MC was meant to see the book and its title but not pick it up.

Reactions: Benben92222

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
Hi:

I checked my save and I don't have the book in the inventory either. I checked my guide and it is a book in Janet's bedroom. My notes say to go see Diana to enquire something about the book. I'm guessing the MC was meant to see the book and its title but not pick it up.
Thanks for the quick and detailed response, cheer.

Reactions: JugarComica

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
Hi:

Hi !

I just retry the game and it worked ! Effectively you don't need to have the book in your inventory, after the scene you just have to talk to Diana. But with my first save, the dialogue with Diana was not loading. And my game was'nt moded or something else.
I don't understand what happens.

Thanks !

Reactions: JugarComica
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes