Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Here ..

Walktrough for the v21022 update ,after u finished all content from v19021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if i forgot something i can add it later...
I ran through the same events, but my save is just at 21%. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Something to add to the walk through. Get more red ginseng. You can sell it to Pricia for $600 or plant it in her garden to get a "free massage" that will give you a continuous awareness boost.

PS I'm still missing something, I'm still only at 21%

Last edited:
Reactions: dopan

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
I ran through the same events, but my save is just at 21%. Am I missing something?
nope its fine,21% its what i got ^^
..the game is still in development..
i think there wil be an update every 2 weeks or something like that..

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
The version that you are playing is "v21022". The first two numbers (21) are the percentage completion of that update. The second pair of numbers (02) are the month the update came out. And the last number (2) tells you that this is the second update for that month. So, you will not get any saves greater than 21% until the next update is released. You have to remember that this is not a complete game, it is less than one quarter finished. A lot more story line to come.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
The version that you are playing is "v21022". The first two numbers (21) are the percentage completion of that update. The second pair of numbers (02) are the month the update came out. And the last number (2) tells you that this is the second update for that month. So, you will not get any saves greater than 21% until the next update is released. You have to remember that this is not a complete game, it is less than one quarter finished. A lot more story line to come.
I was reading the 22 as the end of this update and thinking I should have a 22% save.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The problem is i put the save there but when i open the game it's like it doesn't detect it
a few things people mess up on and this is being number 1

if the save looks like this
345631_Defaultfile1.rpgsave
make it look like this
Defaultfile1.rpgsave

another thing, if the save was in a folder and you move the folder over, yeah it wont work, you have to open the folder and move the save file itself over, which is Defaultfile1.rpgsave

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
It's said to be rarer than the green type, but once you get the second one, the damn stuff spreads like the Martian Red Weed (from War of the Worlds), to the point that the green ginseng doesn't show up at all.
I've had no problem finding both green and red ginseng continually. I usually find the green ginseng first, then the red pops up before too long. What is really rare is the golden talisman...only found one of those through random searching, and that at the very end of this update just before I reached the money cap. I then took up Pricia's offer of a free massage after planting the red ginseng in Parlor garden, so got back the continuous awareness bonus...which will last until I find another golden talisman...perhaps sometime next update.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Swift shovel can be crafted now. I think it was available 2 updates ago. Can't remember where the crafting scroll was though.
The Jade Shovel was available some time ago, but this most recent update has an Alloy Head and an Ultra Handle which are obviously meant to be combined into a new shovel.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've had no problem finding both green and red ginseng continually. I usually find the green ginseng first, then the red pops up before too long. What is really rare is the golden talisman...only found one of those through random searching, and that at the very end of this update just before I reached the money cap. I then took up Pricia's offer of a free massage after planting the red ginseng in Parlor garden, so got back the continuous awareness bonus...which will last until I find another golden talisman...perhaps sometime next update.
I used 3 Red Ginsengs and now the damn stuff is just about on EVERY screen, but I haven't even SEEN any Green since the Red Stuff started showing up (with the exception of the plant in Pricia's garden and one in my inventory).

Reactions: RedZone30

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
i guess, since there are fish in the ocean now, go to the beach to see them, so i guess there will be fishing add later, and maybe you have to fish for an item that is part of the story
I haven't seen any fish, but there's a submerged boat at the sunbathing beach.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
The Jade Shovel was available some time ago, but this most recent update has an Alloy Head and an Ultra Handle which are obviously meant to be combined into a new shovel.
Swift shovel is available, and has been for at least a couple of updates. You need alloy shovel head, handle, shovel shaft, silver talisman to craft. Can't remember exact order. Think crafting scroll and shaft were at Lighthouse in Albert's room, but possibly wrong on that.

I used 3 Red Ginsengs and now the damn stuff is just about on EVERY screen, but I haven't even SEEN any Green since the Red Stuff started showing up (with the exception of the plant in Pricia's garden and one in my inventory).
That's strange, as I've not had any problem finding either, and as i said, i usually find the green ginseng first.

I haven't seen any fish, but there's a submerged boat at the sunbathing beach.
Since there is a new bait shop ( although not open this update ), I'd hazard a guess that there may be a fishing mini game as an alternative money source, with a quest attached to it as a possibility. We'll have to see.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Not sure you can pick up more than 1 at a time

Reactions: RedZone30

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Swift shovel is available, and has been for at least a couple of updates. You need alloy shovel head, handle, shovel shaft, silver talisman to craft. Can't remember exact order. Think crafting scroll and shaft were at Lighthouse in Albert's room, but possibly wrong on that.

That's strange, as I've not had any problem finding either, and as i said, i usually find the green ginseng first.

Since there is a new bait shop ( although not open this update ), I'd hazard a guess that there may be a fishing mini game as an alternative money source, with a quest attached to it as a possibility. We'll have to see.
1) I missed that scroll- probably confused it with the Kama Sutra page found in the chest, but it was where you said- Albert's room. I haven't found the (Carbon) shaft yet, though. This might explain why I've been finding a lot more Silver Talismans lately, but only ONE Gold so far in the game.

2) The damn stuff has now shown up in my own yard! It's now on every outdoors screen- except ones like the various parking lots. Is this supposed to be a hint that I need to see the doctor AGAIN? (I've already taken one shot of the stuff and gotten the faux sex with her.)

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
1) I missed that scroll- probably confused it with the Kama Sutra page found in the chest, but it was where you said- Albert's room. I haven't found the (Carbon) shaft yet, though. This might explain why I've been finding a lot more Silver Talismans lately, but only ONE Gold so far in the game.

2) The damn stuff has now shown up in my own yard! It's now on every outdoors screen- except ones like the various parking lots. Is this supposed to be a hint that I need to see the doctor AGAIN? (I've already taken one shot of the stuff and gotten the faux sex with her.)

You shouldn't be seeing ginseng if you've already got it in your inventory. Just the one visit to the doc should be enough, although I use it everytime I need another intelligence boost.

The carbon shovel shaft is upstairs in the Full Mast Tavern...guarded by spiders, so make sure you have those Stompin' boots on.

There was one Golden Talisman that could be found that wasn't a random find. I've found only the one randomly. Prior to finding it I was almost convinced that couldn't be found through random treasure hunting in this update...it obviously can, just very infrequently.

Last edited:

dopan

Feb 7, 2020

EDIT: Something to add to the walkthrough (#5,163 ). Get more red ginseng. You can sell it to Pricia for $600 or plant it in her garden to get a "free massage" that will give you a continuous awareness boost.

PS I'm still missing something, I'm still only at 21%

Done..thx

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes