dopan

Feb 7, 2020
This walkthrough is slightly out of order. You need to get the red ginseng before crafting the pickaxe.
well in my case u could only get the red ginseng with the pickaxe..
the first try climbing leads to the hospital and the grapling hook doesnt help to get the red giseng direktly..but the pickaxe will get trown at the red ginseng to get it ..

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
the first try climbing leads to the hospital and the grapling hook doesnt help to get the red giseng direktly..but the pickaxe will get trown at the red ginseng to get it ..
Strange. You should have to use the grappling hook to climb up to get the red ginseng (first one). After that, one will appear (near the cave mouth in the park, if memory serves). The pickaxe got me to the staff, and a meeting with Clare.

sigafep211

Dec 1, 2019
the first try climbing leads to the hospital and the grappling hook doesnt help to get the red giseng directly..put the pickaxe will get trown at the red ginseng to get it ..
In my case I was able to get it with just the grappling hook, although the exact position for the prompt was a bit finicky. I guess being able to also get the red ginseng with the pickaxe was added as fail safe.

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
well nice that they made several ways^^ i did not thought so.. but i can asure mine will work.. did it 2 times to cofirm the steps when i wrote the post inhere

edit .
later (after the emily scene) i got another red ginseng at the lighthouse outside , it also grows there..

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Ok, i reached end of content but i wonder if i didn't miss something here, because i'm able to call the parlour girl for a booty call but i have not a kama page for her.
Then did i miss something or it is simply not implemented yet?
Thx

sigafep211

Dec 1, 2019
Ok, i reached end of content but i wonder if i didn't miss something here, because i'm able to call the parlour girl for a booty call but i have not a kama page for her.
Then did i miss something or it is simply not implemented yet?
Thx
You can call even without having the kamasutra page, but to do anything further you do need it.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

EatingYourFood

Dec 25, 2017
I keep getting this error when I try entering the parlor garden. Any ideas?

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characters/$ParlorGarden.png

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Not new. Sometimes it feels like they are not related even after using the patch.
This update there isn't any interaction between the son and the mother. But you can see Henry talking to "that pink top girl" mentioning his sister as "My sister" after applying the patch.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes