samyflynn

Jul 4, 2018
The soul crystal girl will come out and tell you the update is finished. She also acts as a super effective walkthrough for the entire game, too bad nobody uses her that way, we'd spare ourselves pages upon pages of people getting stuck on nothing

Saves are after 0.21 is completed, might not be that useful
That worked! At least now people know that they need to post the GlobalDefault as well while sharing saves :D

Thanks for the help!

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Not true. As soon as some upload/shares the Windows-only update files you can apply them to your Linux build. As explained many, many times in this thread you only have to merge and replace the update only content with your old version.
OK. Gotcha.
FWIW: I've tried this many, many times... and it has never worked for me. But the "Linux update" always has.
I'm clearly clobbering something that I shouldn't be. I copy everything in, and accept all overwrites. My theory has been: "copy everything; anything that is Windows specific will be a no-op in the merged folder... so I should be good."
Should I move only the "www" folder?
I'll try it again.

Last edited:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
One thing I heartily dislike is that the "find stuff" parts are not logical. Like, finding a "wrench grip". There's no garage, workshop, what have you in this game. So where is it? I don't know, but I'll have to go through location after location systematically until I may or may not find it. Just bad design. When you need something or other, it should be possible to have some kind of clue.

Edit: Oh, how logical, it was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was the first place I thought of looking, it was so obvious. Next I guess I'll need some ice cream. I'm sure that will be found growing in someone's flower bed in the sun.

Last edited:
Reactions: sun112

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I think it's about time for some hot Janet action. Maybe Janet can catch the MC and Kaley playing doctor! :p

Reactions: EJW
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes