gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
Albert isn't at the bar after he and Janet got drunk. I've already used one rock bomb at the temple and he's still nowhere to be found.

setsensu

Oct 10, 2021
Hi,
I'm following a walkthrough, but I'm stuck at "Go check the Squallmart then come back to the library to speak with Emily. Pick up the four books." When I went to Squallmart and talked to Emily, she said " Too busy dealing with rude customers". Then, I went to the library but didn't see Emily and the 4 books. Please help!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys, someone could explain me how i can do the 100% of the game?
When you open crystal/empty pocket. There is bar on bottom with progress. What you miss?
You need everything except one extra. Last one Madalyn give you in the end.

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
When you open crystal/empty pocket. There is bar on bottom with progress. What you miss?
You need everything except one extra. Last one Madalyn give you in the end.
brother i am stuck at 76% progress. these 2 steps are not appearing ------ Emily asks me about alia and getting call from diana about rituals ???
what to do

Mx999

Jan 30, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone have a save right after breaking the cursed item in the cathacombs?
I was there when my hard drive exploded and I really want to finish the game, but dont want to play it from the begining...

Last edited:

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v1.0117] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.48 GB

WINDOWS SINGLE PART - Winzip: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

WINDOWS DIVIDED INTO TWO PARTS - 7z:
GOFILE - /
WORKUPLOAD - PART 1 / PART 2
PIXELDRAIN - PART 1 / PART 2
RACATY - /
ANONFILE - /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The codec of quite a few videos for the compressed version are very broken.
If a video with a broken encoding reaches the end, the game will freeze and get stuck. The game process will stay stuck for a while even after closing the game too.

Here are some examples:
- The title screen, if you wait until the video playing ends.
- Beach binocules first scene.
- Meeting sofia first time
- Alia temple dildo
- Emily, mc under the table (last video)
- Naomi BJ kamasutra (normal outfit only)

And I'm sure there are quite a few more.
The old compressed version for version 1.0112 don't have this problem, but its at half the quality at 1.3GB.

So if anyone wants to have the compressed version working I suggest you download the old compressed version and take the compressed www/movies from there to replace in this version.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I'm at the point (around 78%) where I turn off the valves under the lighthouse. When I do, there's a conversation with the girls by the waterway, and then Clare jumps into the tunnel. However, then my guy starts (seemingly) walking to go follow her but runs into Alia and just stops. I can't do anything at this point because the game seems to be locked into playing out that animation but is unable to complete it. Is this a known bug? Is there any way to fix it/progress?

Edit: I figured out that the game assumes you will come through the door via the left side and then the animation plays out just fine. If you enter on the right the bug occurs.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
do i need to finish first game before i start this?
It's not mandatory, Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order can be played separately but, being them part of a saga, with cameos and flashback related to each other, it would certainly enhance your experience if you started with LE first. :)

Reactions: Kirimaru

lycoirs

Jan 4, 2023
安装说明:
解压缩文件。

PC:config.set 文件位于 Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www 文件夹中

MAC:右键单击 Game.app 并选择“显示包内容”
转到资源 > app.nw

用补丁替换 config.set 文件(备份后)

开始游戏。
当游戏说您有一个更改过的文件并询问您是否要将其更改回来时,请拒绝。
[/引用]

• 请 告诉 我
  • 这个文件有什么用

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
I've liked the game, thanks for sharing. Played some The Genesis Order few months ago, but i'll just wait for more updates and play again.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes