LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
how much 'game' is there? i'm always leery of RPGM
Not sure what you mean by this since the question is so extremely vague, but it's along game with plenty of puzzles. Unfortunately a lot of running back and forth backtracking. But probably some of the best scenes in any game.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
please tell me there is a way to craft gods talisman? i was stupid and sold them and then it tells me to give pria one

22Vanquish22

Oct 27, 2022
Hi Guys,

Im having trouble getting my Kayak exam done, it doesnt show up nor does conversation with Emily bring up the kayak exam

Any advice on this ?

Reactions: Litex3

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
It's not mandatory, Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order can be played separately but, being them part of a saga, with cameos and flashback related to each other, it would certainly enhance your experience if you started with LE first. :)
What is the overall plot of these three games, fuck everyone?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is the overall plot of these three games, fuck everyone?
I can't speak for Genesis order, the other two are Mystery Driven, with the MC on a quest figure out whats going on, that happens to have sexual interludes with the female cast.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm just starting this game and the hint girl says to go talk to Albert at the Lighthouse. I click on the Lighthouse, everywhere areound it and it still takes me to the beach scene with the couple making out. Then it takes you back to the map and you start again. Help!!!

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
Anyone got the official Walktrough as a pdf? I cant download the google doc and the mirror is outdated. Thanks

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes