100ml

Jun 30, 2020
Damn, i already forgot about this one. But i will try to help you. Find King Coins (i believe that's the name), i forgot where, you should probably get it by now. And then, go to the last part of the temple (when you have three clones). Give King Coins to Madalyn.
i've already opened this scene, where u gave 2 clones and Madalyn

Have you got all extras? There was one from guy next to mall.
hhmm. i can't check it, even, case idk list of all extras...
mb i've skipped to buy some photos from Ash
damn

i have all profiles and all nude profiles, except clothes for Evie (as i understand, there is no clothes to buy for her)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i've already opened this scene, where u gave 2 clones and Madalyn

hhmm. i can't check it, even, case idk list of all extras...
mb i've skipped to buy some photos from Ash
damn

i have all profiles and all nude profiles, except clothes for Evie (as i understand, there is no clothes to buy for her)
Not from Ash, there is some punk infrit mall on left side. Try talk with him.
When you click on crystal/empty pocket there is bar on bottom. Check what you miss.

gokud0

Feb 20, 2022
Probably a question already answered but I can't find it in this humongous thread so please forgive me. I'm really interested in supporting the creator but where does he offer the latest version for this game? All I see at his patreon is v1.0112.

Reactions: Spongedan

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Probably a question already answered but I can't find it in this humongous thread so please forgive me. I'm really interested in supporting the creator but where does he offer the latest version for this game? All I see at his patreon is v1.0112.
That is the last complete version, the other ones are just bugfixes and the implementation of the feedback for the lovense toys. :)

gokud0

Feb 20, 2022
Well, I can answer my own question now. When I backed NLT the post where it says Version 1.0112 released actually has a link taking you to the latest version (you have to allow it to connect to your patreon account).

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
In case this has not been answered already, here's a fix for random screen/graphics freezes.

1. Download and place it in Treasure_of_Nadia/www/js/plugins/ folder

2. Add this line <script type="text/javascript" src="js/plugins/GraphicsRenderFix.js"></script>
to Treasure_of_Nadia/www/index.html before </body> tag

3. Run the game and enjoy
This doesn't seem to work for me :/

mingjimj

Mar 8, 2020
[引用=“水人阁,帖子:11002690,成员:3352110”]
为什么补丁使游戏提示,但它没有改变任何东西?
[/引用]

• 我也想知道为什么

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes