snake_dude

May 19, 2021
hate to be that person but anyone got a full save for the most recent version? tried search function but all the ones that pop up are for older versions that dont want to be detected by the full version

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hate to be that person but anyone got a full save for the most recent version? tried search function but all the ones that pop up are for older versions that dont want to be detected by the full version
First you need make your owen saves on same positions like downloaded. After this overwrite it by downloaded saves.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi all!

I'm missing the 4th Janet page. I've looked at some guides but found nothing at the mentioned locations so I don't even know which one I'm missing. I have BJ, Pussy Play and Pussy sex unlocked. 94% completion so kinda late game. I'm lost tbh. Need this for last torn page. Thanks in advance for any help.

Reactions: Waluki

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi all!

I'm missing the 4th Janet page. I've looked at some guides but found nothing at the mentioned locations so I don't even know which one I'm missing. I have BJ, Pussy Play and Pussy sex unlocked. 94% completion so kinda late game. I'm lost tbh. Need this for last torn page. Thanks in advance for any help.
Janet's 4th page is in the whirlpool near the pirate ship in the cave, the key for her chest is in the limbo, so you need to die drowning in the same whirlpool to get it and then go back there.

100ml

Jun 30, 2020
Hi. Can someone help. 97% of game, i want to unlock last 118 scene.
But when i come to Madalyn, she tells me, that i must found all treasures except one, and she will give me last...
What treasures she means?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
what puzzle she means?
have all scenes, exceptlast one
all hearts
all kama pages...
Damn, i already forgot about this one. But i will try to help you. Find King Coins (i believe that's the name), i forgot where, you should probably get it by now. And then, go to the last part of the temple (when you have three clones). Give King Coins to Madalyn.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes