supermannnnn

Aug 29, 2018
Excuse me,
I'm on the 6th Bonus Content of this game
I've just found Tasha's key of bar but I can not give it back to her.
Did i just do something wrong?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The soundtrack in this game is so good. :cool:
For those interested, here is the link:

Reactions: Juan1811
Jun 3, 2022
Sorry for asking in this long ass thread: BUT HOW DO I GET MORE NITROGLYCERINE??

I stole the box, and later after the snake bite there was something about more glycerine (tablets?) can't remember really. Now I need more to blow up a wall in the cave where Tasha ran past disguised as Diana and distracted the goons.

I have 0 in my inventory, there is no box in the office and I am STUCK on this. I am at 50% completion. Please tell me how to get more. This is just really annoying. I run around and the tips from the tiddy geode are not helpful

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Amazing game, best part is that the "ending" is not a real ending, cuz its a open ending and will be continue in Genesis Order, tho with new protagonist and new girl, but at least some of the girls in ToN will show up in that new game, hopefully the protagonist and his girl in ToN will play more role than just being cameo.

Pudpudpud

Sep 27, 2023
One thing i don't really like is that the MC is still being dumb and submissive to all the girls all the time. He could be more dominant after 3 hearts of the girls cuz at that point, i don't think the girls could stay away from that massive dick. Everything else is great. Fishing minigame is a nice touch.

pvtAnon

Oct 31, 2017
stuck, actually stuck. did 62% of the game no trouble but the 2 new fishes for the books are missing. not un south bellowe the teleport and not in church.

Refuto

Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone know what's up with the Golden roach in the temple area.
I wondering about this too. If it's about the gold roach in the pacman area.
As far as I can tell, the gold roach adjacent to the jar contains a Talisman of the Gods. It stays there even after you open all the pots, which can be confusing if you noticed after smashing all the pots like I did.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes