xxaaban

Jan 18, 2023
Hi i started this game an stuck at 47% need cleaning oil to craft it in loaded how to get it please help me out

1701241925040.png

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
I placed a bomb on the wall with two pillars under the lighthouse that I think I was supposed to remove with the cannon and I'm stuck because the bomb keeps reappearing and exploding. Anyone have a solution?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Did i miss something? The game says to talk to Diana about ruin into Clare, but when i did and go to the mansion, and then back to talk to Diana, she asks about the conversation, the MC says there is no big news, only information, then say is good take an eye on Clare just in case, then Dian give us "Good Luck", but the stupid hint statue says to talk to her again, but no different dialogue occours, not even cutscenes...

lightfury22

Sep 21, 2020
For New Players or Old Players.. if you're playing this game on android joiplay, you can enable the Chapter Warp plugin to activate the Chapter Select in-game, because only the android version have this feature. Also you can enable the No Clip cheat for easy Temple Puzzle.. just make sure you align yourself in the middle when you open the chest or it'll bug out.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
it happens, specially if lets say you have run newer rpgm game in between. just restart and thats it.
it happens, specially if lets say you have run newer rpgm game in between. just restart and thats it.
still getting the same error. I mean, I can open Lust Epidemic and Genesis Order just fine. But when I open ToN I can't get pass this shit and F5 isn't even working

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
still getting the same error. I mean, I can open Lust Epidemic and Genesis Order just fine. But when I open ToN I can't get pass this shit and F5 isn't even working
weird for sure and i no longer got the game on, only saves so cant check if its same issue.
you can try to go to saves locations and remove whole folder except saves. or just move saves on side - delete folder and see if its working and add saves back.
if its same game as you did in past, it should be working (unless hdd got bit corrupted in time), but if you did fresh dl with old saves, could be any mods or patches.
and thats all i got

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I don't think I've ever played a game that freezes so much. I cannot get through the first conversation with Sofia Vesper - it freezes on a random line in it every time. 10+ attempts.

EDIT: Switching to the version in the torrent rather than compressed seems to have helped.

Last edited:

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
Hey guys, I wan wondering can I play this game on an IOS device, and if yes could someone show me how? I'm new with IOS btw

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes