• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SmtYlmzD

Nov 22, 2018
I watch the scene replays that I click on the phone and open it, but the transcripts don't come out. Is there a solution? Patch etc?

sfmainx

Aug 11, 2022
you dont have to download anything, even guides you got on web, but those you can dl.
only thing you need to is not to cheat and if you do dont overkill it. game got cheat protection and so many have cried and begged for saves with this one, that is was daily thing to deal with.
just play and make your own saves.
thanks for the information i js lost my all data thats why i was asking it

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thanks for the information i js lost my all data thats why i was asking it
you can find them in ops, tons of them up to 92% 1703268698737.png
and you got bunch of 100% around thread too
and in short, they are all in hidden folders, you have to 1st make save and replace it, timing might be thing with that to and then you load and save new one.

Reactions: sfmainx
Dec 6, 2023
Cursed game when modded and should had been simpler "Go to the park and find Alia, talk to her." Where DAFAK is she ? She DOESN'T appear because the savefile has 1mi in cash and the game doesn't let me continue and keeps spamming mod detected messages, even thou i went to church andd picked the items she isn`t there, add that to the extreme boring mechanics still a well produced game but i'm uninstalling just isn't worth like MilfyCity or Became a Rockstar the game pours your soul into a never-ending puzzle mechanics and the girls became just a "extra" which made it loose it Dyonisus appeal that all those games shall have, being honest i already had doubts when we didn't had the default mechanics with the right mouse button loading the save and load squares on the right plus the little menu "skip,qload,qsave etc.." i decided to give it a try which is sad because the church Milf is wild but just isn't worth, isn't something you spend the rest of your night coming back from work i can't progress with a moded savefile which is sad but still a well produced game although it's unpleasent to play and way too much long a 7/10

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
TON still rocks, I replayed this game a couple of times compared to TGO.

Hope NLTs next project will be better, though from what I've seen he is going full in diversity mode with the women of the next game, and some of them look outright ugly.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Man, this fishing thing sucks. It's impossible to get Great White Shark when they simply refuses to spawn, and when they do, it's always the small baby shark bullshit when I need the largest one. Also there's another RNG check whether your lure are going to break or not.

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
I'm a stupid. I've been seeing this excellent game for almost 2 years. I started playing a week ago and finished it today. I can say that this is the most beautiful game in the world. How come I waited 2 years to play this game? I just finished the game and I'm in the dark right now. I think I will never be able to play games again because I don't think there is a better game than this.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I'm a stupid. I've been seeing this excellent game for almost 2 years. I started playing a week ago and finished it today. I can say that this is the most beautiful game in the world. How come I waited 2 years to play this game? I just finished the game and I'm in the dark right now. I think I will never be able to play games again because I don't think there is a better game than this.
Play The Genesis Order. Moreover, that game has already been almost completely released, there are only a few updates left before the finale.

Reactions: Luigi77

Alex and Eva Gaming

Jan 7, 2024
TON still rocks, I replayed this game a couple of times compared to TGO.

Hope NLTs next project will be better, though from what I've seen he is going full in diversity mode with the women of the next game, and some of them look outright ugly.
Yeah... I'm hoping he just needs to touch them up. Or maybe it's a lighting issue? I'm with you though. A tad bit worried about the quality of the characters in SotS.

Reactions: Luigi77

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
i downloaded compressed files of the game but i got freeze so many times and black screen after or within the scenes i have to F5 so much any help

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes