Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Why no other games I tried since finishing this in 2021 ever came close to being as good. I liked genesis order, but did not enjoy as much. Maybe because this was like 5th ever adult games I tried after finishing action lessons, being a dik, fetish locator, etc.. on steam. But I couldn't recapture the excitement I felt playing this, the girls and the sex scenes just blew me away. There are alot of games I am yet to try. But, I dropped become a rockstar, seven realms, my dorm, power vacuum. Those games bore me to death with the story and lack of redeeming qualities like good renders, sex scenes, etc. Anyone can recommend what I should try next to not be disappointment again? The only recent ones I enjoyed was Tales from the Unending Void.

M4rco86

Jan 8, 2021
Why no other games I tried since finishing this in 2021 ever came close to being as good. I liked genesis order, but did not enjoy as much. Maybe because this was like 5th ever adult games I tried after finishing action lessons, being a dik, fetish locator, etc.. on steam. But I couldn't recapture the excitement I felt playing this, the girls and the sex scenes just blew me away. There are alot of games I am yet to try. But, I dropped become a rockstar, seven realms, my dorm, power vacuum. Those games bore me to death with the story and lack of redeeming qualities like good renders, sex scenes, etc. Anyone can recommend what I should try next to not be disappointment again? The only recent ones I enjoyed was Tales from the Unending Void.
I'm interested too! This was really the best game to me

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
an hour into the game, second time seeing Emily.
as you see there is one Emily attending the counter & one Emily talking on the phone in the corner.....
(my first visit there was only one Emily)

i tried talking to both & you can, wondering what would have happened if i only spoke to the one behind the counter ??

View attachment 3368078
Obviously a bug. Emile 1 is talking to her father, and Emily 2 is her normal position in the store.

I believe, could be wrong, Emily 1 is an event that triggers automatically once you enter the store. She talks with her father, ends the call, and then talks to the MC about the call and other things.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I am forever surprised by how many people love this game. I really like the vision and the open world. But I think it just needs more polish.
Trust me, when it comes to Treasure of Nadia, people love the fact that they see new 3D models. Most games, if not the majority of them use the exact same 3D models, just a different narrative. It get's boring seeing the same 3D model(s) in hundreds of games.

Also, the women are naturally beautiful. They don't have these ridiculously huge breasts or asses, and their bodies have this natural appeal to them. I believe, (or I may be speaking for my self here), people prefer natural beauty over the imaginary beauty.

I loved the game, I liked the story, but I never truly loved the story. I loved the girls, and their characters. For example, Dr. Jessica is a kind and helpful soul. Even when the MC tries to simply f*ck her brains out, she always holds him back by saying things like: "Let's take it slow" or "Good things come to those who wait", instead of "Yes, let's f*ck right now!".

Most games with lots of women don't have a lot of built up, either because the developer(s) can't be bothered to do it, or he/she/they doesn't/don't want to. It's always the case with: Here is a game with 5 women, talk to them once, and then f*ck their brains out with the excuse that he had a big dick which magically enchanted them.

At least that's my take on it.

Reactions: Kirimaru

AxDxEx

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone can recommend what I should try next to not be disappointment again? The only recent ones I enjoyed was Tales from the Unending Void.
IIRC the author of Tales from the Unending Void did Sisterly Love. Renders aren't as great but I did enjoy it back in the day.

Apocalust is showing great promise too. Give that a try.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am at about 75% completion, and for a long time Diana has not been available to sell talismans to.
I have hundreds of talismans that are collecting dust. I have made quite a bit of cash from love potion materials, not enough to completely renovate my house and purchase all the quest-required items.
Is there some other way to sell talismans that I have not discovered?
I REALLY, REALLY need the bucks!

Last edited:

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
A requirement for one of the temple puzzles is to "Hold $25,000 or more in the Squallmart safe.
How can I know how much is in the safe?
The only way I am aware of to see how much is in it is to collect it. But if it isn't more than that amount, then it has to start accumulating from $0 again.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
I am at about 75% completion, and for a long time Diana has not been available to sell talismans to.
I have hundreds of talismans that are collecting dust. I have made quite a bit of cash from love potion materials, not enough to completely renovate my house and purchase all the quest-required items.
Is there some other way to sell talismans that I have not discovered?
I REALLY, REALLY need the bucks!
Remember when she gave you a Satellite phone so you could talk to her?

A requirement for one of the temple puzzles is to "Hold $25,000 or more in the Squallmart safe.
How can I know how much is in the safe?
The only way I am aware of to see how much is in it is to collect it. But if it isn't more than that amount, then it has to start accumulating from $0 again.
Simple. Keep playing the game.
Check the puzzle every so often.

Is it locked? Then you don't have enough in the safe.
Is it unlocked? Great you have enough money in the safe. Leave it there until you complete the puzzle, then you can take the money out only when it is completed or else it will lock again.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Simple. Keep playing the game.
Check the puzzle every so often.

Is it locked? Then you don't have enough in the safe.
Is it unlocked? Great you have enough money in the safe. Leave it there until you complete the puzzle, then you can take the money out only when it is completed or else it will lock again.
I thought of that just a few minutes ago! Duh! Thank you very much for your response

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
I am at 66% of the game and I am in the puzzle of stones under the tombs, it tells me that I have to move the stone but I tried with every object I have and I don't know how to achieve it, could someone guide me?
1710481715468.png

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am at 66% of the game and I am in the puzzle of stones under the tombs, it tells me that I have to move the stone but I tried with every object I have and I don't know how to achieve it, could someone guide me?
View attachment 3444338
I don't remember the exact sequence for moving the rocks, but move rocks to get to the lower center and walk up and to the top right corner. Use the Pickaxe on the big brown rocks in the upper right corner so you can interact with the blue sparkle.
If you mess up, leave the room and reenter to reset the rocks, and try again. It might take a few attempts to clear the proper path.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am sure getting frustrated trying to catch that 1,000 lb hammerhead shark! If I hadn't seen a youtube video of someone catching one, I would not believe it is possible after spending so much time attempting (unsuccessfully) to catch one.
I have caught a few 1,000+ lb marlins, and even big great white shark, and lots of hammerheads under 1,000 lb, but no luck on the big guy.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am sure getting frustrated trying to catch that 1,000 lb hammerhead shark! If I hadn't seen a youtube video of someone catching one, I would not believe it is possible after spending so much time attempting (unsuccessfully) to catch one.
I have caught a few 1,000+ lb marlins, and even big great white shark, and lots of hammerheads under 1,000 lb, but no luck on the big guy.
Someone please clue me in if there is some kind of trick to catching the big Hammerhead Shark. I mean, still no luck with that. Do I need to use a certain lure, or something?

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes