Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
The walkthrough says I need to die again, and "after watching the Evie scene you picked will be (in) Limbo".
When I play an Evie scene, when it ends I am not in Limbo but back in the Scene Player.
Is the walkthrough not correct? So then do I have to kill myself again by hyperthermia or drowning to enable picking up the items that are in Limbo?
Or am I completely misunderstanding that part of the walkthrough?
Never mind... I went ahead and killed myself.
I am still curious to know if the scene player is supposed to work for this, like the walkthrough describes.
It sure didn't work for me.
Can anyone explain this?

Last edited:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I wonder what it's like working with Daz3d and knowing that if you try to apply even the slightest expression to the face model you spent so much time working on it will instantly transform into an uncanny valley abomination haha

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Treasure of Nadia [v1.0117] [NLT Media]

NOTE: I did not experience any of the freezing that many people are describing. So, I'm not sure if GPU issue, or was an issue before. Can't say this one won't experience either.

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - - -

Chamiya69

Aug 5, 2020
There are plenty of answers to this problem in the thread, learn how to use the search at the top...
Update your video driver
My bad for not mentioning it. My drivers are updated that was the first thing i checked.

1711901137807.png

I even checked if there was any windows update but that was up to date as well.
1711901230934.png

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
I downloaded the game and tried to run it but the screen is looking like this. Any idea on how to fix it.
Try running it in compatibility mode for Windows 8. It worked for me. (Right click on the .exe file Properties -> Compatibility and check the box in Compatibility mode)
Or just turn off HDR since RPGMaker games are not a fan of it being enabled

Reactions: offersacceptor

Taedin

May 19, 2023
Does anyone have a link to the walkthrough? The google docs link on the main page says the document has been deleted. I'm muddling through with the picture guides, but a proper guide would be helpful. Also it seems it explains the fishing, which I desperately need. Totally lost on how to deal with the fishes.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: Taedin
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes