Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
hyy,is there any scene room in the game?,I check the scene player but like is there anything where I can find all the scenes with dialouges inside game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
hyy,is there any scene room in the game?,I check the scene player but like is there anything where I can find all the scenes with dialouges inside game?
Do you mean the Kamasutra scenes you can find for the female npc?
You can start these in MCs house by phone call.

Or what?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Do you mean the Kamasutra scenes you can find for the female npc?
You can start these in MCs house by phone call.

Or what?
oh sorry for bad english, nono I mean like other RPGM game they have a scene room,there you can find all scenes,is there any scene room in this game?

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
oh sorry for bad english, nono I mean like other RPGM game they have a scene room,there you can find all scenes,is there any scene room in this game?
Ahh - ok, you want to replay unlocked sex scenes?
Yes, there is a Scene Player you can start on your Phone
Treasure-ScenePlayer.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jack95K

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Hi all, I get this error:
uncaught syntaxerror unexpected token o in json at position 1

As soon as the intro cutscene is over. The screen becomes unresponsive after that message. Any tips? I'm using v1.0117.

Edit: fixed it by playing windowed.

Last edited:

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
does the last version of the game already have the video enhancements in the movies folder? or i have to download all the movies from the mega link in the first page?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
does the last version of the game already have the video enhancements in the movies folder? or i have to download all the movies from the mega link in the first page?
The video enhancements are a free and independent mod made by another user.
It will never be inside the game by default...

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So is this the same version that is on Steam? Im always confused when games say complete but arent at 1.0

Bee Vie

Aug 11, 2019
I can't give Tasha's Key to her and stuck. Anyone know how to fix that? I got 2 Tasha ~~ 1712840759810.png

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I never played this game but once in a while i download an update to look at the animations and i am always surprised at how robotic and boring they are every time. The animation is fluid, but the pacing of every single animation is exactly the same and there is no energy whatsoever. Whomever this character is he fucks like a narcoleptic bureaucrat. Good looking models but my God it looks dull.

Cheesy69

Mar 2, 2024
I never played this game but once in a while i download an update to look at the animations and i am always surprised at how robotic and boring they are every time. The animation is fluid, but the pacing of every single animation is exactly the same and there is no energy whatsoever. Whomever this character is he fucks like a narcoleptic bureaucrat. Good looking models but my God it looks dull.
Which games have non robotic animations? Asking out of curiosity.

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes