MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Trying to get past Sophia's goons to get into the cave. Am I missing something? Trying to get past when all 4 of them are looking away seems nearly impossible. Cave Goons.jpg

*** Nevermind! I found it! ***

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm in the cave with Clare and Diana. There are 3 pressure plates, but they both keep telling me to keep looking. I'm assuming I need to get them to stand on them, but how?

Got it! Just had to herd them to the right plates! Duh!

TWG1980

Mar 16, 2018
I need to get a basic container in the church to progress. But I think i used that already up. Used up all containers in the past that i found so far. Is there a way to get them elswhere? I looked everywhere though. Shop hasnt them as well. Since various path are blocked by blowable stones, i think I will need a rock bomb, therefore I need a container.

Is there a save editor that can edit items?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I need to get a basic container in the church to progress. But I think i used that already up. Used up all containers in the past that i found so far. Is there a way to get them elswhere? I looked everywhere though. Shop hasnt them as well. Since various path are blocked by blowable stones, i think I will need a rock bomb, therefore I need a container.

Is there a save editor that can edit items?
Happened to me with Treasure Keys - wasted one on a chest of later relevance.
Had to step back to a previous save and play again.

Guess there is no other solution.
Try to retrace your way with the pdf walkthrough back until you find your error.

TWG1980

Mar 16, 2018
Ge
Happened to me with Treasure Keys - wasted one on a chest of later relevance.
Had to step back to a previous save and play again.

Guess there is no other solution.
Try to retrace your way with the pdf walkthrough back until you find your error.
Thanks but I will stop playing then, made the error of only having to 2 saves. I lost my 80% save when moving to my new PC, won´t start a 3rd playthrough.

That´s really bad design though, in a game where you´re supposed to explore, that you can use up "consumables" on the wrong spot.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ge

Thanks but I will stop playing then, made the error of only having to 2 saves. I lost my 80% save when moving to my new PC, won´t start a 3rd playthrough.

That´s really bad design though, in a game where you´re supposed to explore, that you can use up "consumables" on the wrong spot.
I can only offer a 50% save to proceed - not farther played yet.

Unsure1907

Jan 21, 2024
Man... when I played Lust Epidemic 3 years ago, I thought the main FMC models were pretty hot (and realistic). Now that they occasionally pop up in this game, they seem really uncanny. Just helps me appreciate the female characters in this game more. What does this say about the evolution of my sexual tastes? :unsure:
Nothing. you are just exposed to better things now than before. its the same with mainstream games. When gta sanandreas came out everyone thought the graphics were the apex of what could be achieved. Now if we revisit that game, we see that the graphics are not really as good as what's available these days in AAA scene.

Unsure1907

Jan 21, 2024
Nothing. you are just exposed to better things now than before. its the same with mainstream games. When gta sanandreas came out everyone thought the graphics were the apex of what could be achieved. Now if we revisit that game, we see that the graphics are not really as good as what's available these days in AAA scene.
The same with video resolution. a decade or so ago, we used to watch youtube in 360p,480p or 720p because of bandwidth and other limitations. Now we see it in atleast 1080p if not 2k or 4k. Try this, switch your video quality to 480p and you will think how could anyone even watch this blurry video (even though you used to watch in this blurry res before)

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
this is good game, but fortunately it keep crash at some point, especially on scene with madalyn. very strange for so called final version. crash everywhere.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Hmm... True, true. But I don't think the graphics quality has to do much with it. After all, I was comparing them as they appear in Treasure of Nadia. I'm sure NLT made fresh models instead of reusing them from Lust Epidemic.

Shame the google doc guide got taken out
There's still a walkthrough on their discord.

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone can give me the save file of Treasure of Nadia v1.0117 100% completed with all scenes unlock(even 118) with everything unlock
Please
It's a humble request

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes