MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Here is a list of all the items that can be crafted at the shrine and the items required for each:

CRAFT
Aloe LotionAloe PlantShea ButterGinseng PlantBasic Container
Ant KillerFossilized AlgaeQuartzAluminaRusty Key
Blow DartDartScorpion VenomBambooFeather
Camera RepairSmall ScrewdriverBroken CameraCamera BaseLoose Screws
ConcreteStone TalismanFly AshWhite SandDolomite
Deadly WhipWhipRoyal TalismanPoison ThornsShoe Glue
DehumidifierBroken DehumidifierSmall ScrewdriverSilver OreGold Talisman
God's ShovelGod's Shovel ShaftGod's Shovel HandleGod's Shovel HeadTalisman of the Gods
Gold TalismanStone TalismanStone TalismanStone TalismanGold Ore
Golden TeddyBumpy CandleTeddy BearGold OreWhite Sand
Grand TalismanGold oreGold oreGold oreFalse Talisman
Hacking ToolKey CardID Card WriterSystem BIOSEncryption Scanner
Jade ShovelJade TalismanShovel ShaftShovel HeadShovel Handle
Jasmine Massage OilJasmineRosa MossBasic ContainerLove Potion
King's ShovelKing's Shovel HeadKing's Shovel ShaftKing's Shovel HandleCaulli's Coin
Loaded MusketCleaning OilOld BulletOld MusketSilver Ore
Metal LadderLadder SegmentLadder SegmentLadder SegmentSilver Ore
Mystical Gas MaskPainter's MaskFly AshSuper GogglesGrand Talisman
NitroglycerinSoapNitric AcidSulphuric AcidBasic Container
PickaxeWrench GripGaffer TapeGrappling HookPipe Wrench
Pirate KeyPirate MedallionGrand TalismanBroken KeyBroken Key
Pirate ShovelCursed ShovelPirate MedallionJade TalismanGold Talisman
Rat TrapPlastic WrapGaffer TapeRoachBasic Container
Rock BombNitroglycerinBasic ContainerSilver TalismanJade Talisman
Rope LadderKnot Tying GuideTiny RopeTiny RopeTiny Rope
Royal TalismanGrand TalismanGrand TalismanGrand TalismanCaulli's Coin
Silver TalismanSilver OreStone TalismanStone TalismanStone Talisman
Stompin' BootsLeather GlovesShoelacesDamaged BootsShoe Glue
Swift ShovelCarbon Shovel ShaftAlloy Shovel HeadUltra Shovel HandleSilver Talisman
Tomb KeyTomb Key SegmentTomb Key SegmentTomb Key SegmentTikpak Artifact
Is there a more complete version of this available?

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone... I have a bug to report.
I'm STUCK after the scene with Emily in the store. I bring the requested ingredients, and she says more study is needed. Mr. Sam arrives and when he leaves the game stays still like this and I am not given the opportunity to save or move.
How can I do? Is there already a fix? 1719221792664.png

weavo

Oct 19, 2022
Hi everyone... I have a bug to report.
I'm STUCK after the scene with Emily in the store. I bring the requested ingredients, and she says more study is needed. Mr. Sam arrives and when he leaves the game stays still like this and I am not given the opportunity to save or move.
How can I do? Is there already a fix? View attachment 3765326
Got stumped here too, no idea why this is happening either, lost the save so I'll re-save before i get to this fecking point next time.

weavo

Oct 19, 2022
Got stumped here too, no idea why this is happening either, lost the save so I'll re-save before i get to this fecking point next time.
That was odd, the lady in blueish top was still there, did the deed with Emily, then 2 became 1 EMILY, funny glitch that.

Sep 28, 2021
I don't know why we are getting so much glitches and bugs in Treasure of Nadia if this is from real one (from main NLT Media) then why NLT Media didn't make new update with full bugs and glitches fix

Sep 28, 2021
I don't know why we are getting so much glitches and bugs in Treasure of Nadia if this is from real one (from main NLT Media) then why NLT Media didn't make new update with full bugs and glitches fix
As we know NLT Media also give us Lust Epidemic & The Genesis Order but these two are not have problem (or minor problems) so why they don't they fix Treasure of Nadia game

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well - played up to 50% so far without any bug - I hope the continuing will hold that level ;)

Sep 28, 2021
Well - played up to 50% so far without any bug - I hope the continuing will hold that level ;)
Well as I said before Lust Epidemic and The Genesis Order have not problems we can play completely but for Treasure of Nadia we can't play completely we have to play using saves bcs some parts or places have bug and glitches so we can't get full experience in the game also can't get last scene (118th scene) bcs of all this even playing from last save (96% I think).

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well as I said before Lust Epidemic and The Genesis Order have not problems we can play completely but for Treasure of Nadia we can't play completely we have to play using saves bcs some parts or places have bug and glitches so we can't get full experience in the game also can't get last scene (118th scene) bcs of all this even playing from last save (96% I think).
Looking forward what´s awaiting me :p

tpr007

Feb 27, 2023
I 100% the game on Steam with all achievements, but down in the caves there is still one patch of soft stone to dig up. Each time I do, the MC just gets colder until he dies. Is this an inside joke or a glitch.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes