kipod

Aug 11, 2018
With the video enhancement mod, is force_gpu.bat something that requires running each time or is it a one time "patch"?

Reactions: Krizz22
Mar 15, 2022
It's incredible that an XXX game makes me get so involved in the story! I just started it two days ago and I think what this game is is sublime.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Trying to get past Sophia's goons to get into the cave. Am I missing something? Trying to get past when all 4 of them are looking away seems nearly impossible. Cave Goons.jpg

*** Nevermind! I found it! ***

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm in the cave with Clare and Diana. There are 3 pressure plates, but they both keep telling me to keep looking. I'm assuming I need to get them to stand on them, but how?

Got it! Just had to herd them to the right plates! Duh!

TWG1980

Mar 16, 2018
I need to get a basic container in the church to progress. But I think i used that already up. Used up all containers in the past that i found so far. Is there a way to get them elswhere? I looked everywhere though. Shop hasnt them as well. Since various path are blocked by blowable stones, i think I will need a rock bomb, therefore I need a container.

Is there a save editor that can edit items?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I need to get a basic container in the church to progress. But I think i used that already up. Used up all containers in the past that i found so far. Is there a way to get them elswhere? I looked everywhere though. Shop hasnt them as well. Since various path are blocked by blowable stones, i think I will need a rock bomb, therefore I need a container.

Is there a save editor that can edit items?
Happened to me with Treasure Keys - wasted one on a chest of later relevance.
Had to step back to a previous save and play again.

Guess there is no other solution.
Try to retrace your way with the pdf walkthrough back until you find your error.

4.50 star(s) 514 Votes