Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
fishing is WAY too hard. Took about 50 reloads to catch 3 hammerheads and none were big enough. Take it out. Wouldnt care if it was easier either. People dont play the games on this site to be challenged. You aren't making Dark Souls here. Its a sex game
The fishing game is currently 100% optional. I rather like the idea, but the lack of player input is a tad annoying. Against the larger fish you are boned a lot of the times. You also have to buy new lures, if the targets preferred lure is destroyed. Meaning the large spawn of the specific fish you were trying to get is gone.
More meaningful player input and some better visual indication (fish sense?) for whether this is a world class fish or just pleb fodder. I think, it would also be nice to not feel that every fish caught is completely wasted unless it meets the specific criteria. How about we sell them on an actual fish market?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
At the moment is there any point to the fishing game? Its annoying and dull and if its only to gain cash then I'll just stick to cheats or finding treasure.

In terms of scene updates this was probably my least favourite.

Jan 18, 2020
Got mad and furious after failing to catch the hammer for at least 5 consecutive times
Maybe still need to wait for next updates for the next upgrades
It would be much better if the MC can buy multiple lures and lower the failure rate:mad:

nonetheless, the game other than that has been wonderful

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
could anyone tell me where is the location of the android saves? I want to change a new save from other guy. Thank you so much!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I found the best way to figure out fishing is to zone in and out until you get a large variant of the fish you want to capture, save, and then work out one by one witch lure attracts it.
Some lure seems to attract the fish but have a bad catch rate. If gets away reload and try again.
If you attract the fish but never seem to capture it, move on and try another lure that attracts it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes