dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Here is end of 21022
View attachment 574448

does we have here any fisherman? :love:
View attachment 574449

I think that I saw bigger shark that I catch already! Also, catch several marlins but now Jim /I hate him personally/ ask for 50lb marlin and I have no idea with which lure to catch it?
thats a big fucking hammerhead.
I swear first fish i caught i had no idea or feel of the fishing interaction and i caught a great white. Later i realised they are more rare lol

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
I caught i 2600 lbs Great White... but can't catch a 5 lbs sea.... something, that small fish, it is so annoying.

Reactions: dantedmc1

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There is a "failed to load" problem and that have not been happened before.
yeah, because you play the shitty compressed version. Check the path to the missing image and make sure it is named the same as shown in the error message.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I caught i 2600 lbs Great White... but can't catch a 5 lbs sea.... something, that small fish, it is so annoying.
Use the Natural Jig for higher catch rate of Seaperch. Natural plug isn't bad either....Oh, and that's a nice Great White too!

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Game is really impressive and scores a good 9.5 on my fap-o-meter (and at the price we pay for it here it's even better....:sneaky:), so kudos to the developer for an outstanding job, but this fishing thing has no meaning whatsoever: doesn't allow you to get the big money you need to refurbish your home, and as fun factors go ..... well, let's just say I haven't experienced so much excitement since the last time I went to the Park to watch the grass grow.....

My US$ 0,02, of course

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The fishing is pretty funny, I can understand why we won't get paid for every fish, since the "target" fishes yield so much.
Picking the right lures is a bit trial and error. The list posted here earlier doesn't seem to be the exact "you need this or you won't catch any". I think there's more to it, but the mechanic is a bit unclear. Some subtle hints would be very welcome. Not sure what all is involved. Color (or, fish X can't see color Y), size, shape/lure movement. So, hints would be welcome.

Some things I'd REALLY like to see:
-More fishing locations, like the river and Naomi's beach, maybe also hire a boat.
-Option to buy lures in batches of 5, instead of only 1 of each type. Any fisherman knows he will loose a lure or two eventually, so bringing a spare or two wouldn't be that weird. It saves some annoying back and forth going (or save scumming) when aiming for a specific fish. This would be a convenience fix, without altering any other mechanics.
-Find random stuff, like boots, pieces of rope, maybe a very rare seeweed dress (fits all girls, but you can give it to only 1, so you'd have to catch another, if that even exists if you want to dress up more girls in it)

drought

Feb 16, 2018
So I apolgoize upfront over this question but is this a normal update? Like the updates are usually 2-3%? Just wasn't sure if that was something normal or if this is a smaller update before a bigger one next time.

Love the game btw!

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
it is especially the search for keys and treasure chest that is complicated. I played the game from the start and took advantage of the (amazing) scenes in the scenario but I clearly don't have all the keys and chest and can't really take advantage of the booty calls.
No need for a full walkthrough but if someone could do this dedicated to listing the location of keys and chests it would be great.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes