RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
So I apolgoize upfront over this question but is this a normal update? Like the updates are usually 2-3%? Just wasn't sure if that was something normal or if this is a smaller update before a bigger one next time.

Love the game btw!
The updates are always 2% increments released fortnightly. The 1st and 15th of each month. So frequent small updates.

Reactions: drought

denjedi

Jul 3, 2018
Are the backups sure to work on the next update? Cause the game is really good and I’d hate to have to go back to the beginning

glinko

Mar 2, 2020
Hello! Need help! I can't move on after finding the map in the lighthouse. I can't find anything in any of these places!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The game is freeezing as hell!!!!
MV is pure trash as a game engine, you need a beefy PC to run it for a while (thank you built-in memory leak). If you got 8GB of RAM or less, don't play for more than ~30 mins, the game will eat up all your memory and crash ..... If you're on Android, that's another problem

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
MV is pure trash as a game engine, you need a beefy PC to run it for a while (thank you built-in memory leak). If you got 8GB of RAM or less, don't play for more than ~30 mins, the game will eat up all your memory and crash ..... If you're on Android, that's another problem
I mean it's not just freezing, it's just randomly (1-5 minutes) stops at all, while music is playing. You can't do anything but restart the game.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Bloody 600+ lbs Hammerhead was evasive for a long while, I kept getting them below 200, and even those were rare.

Fishies.jpg

Reactions: RedZone30

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
My game has been running for well over 30 mins and it only using 380MB of ram lol

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Wich Lure did you use for hammerhead and marlin? the keep getting away..
Natural Jig on Hammerhead and Green Plug on Marlin. But the chances of them getting away are still pretty high with those. The lures just increase the chance of the fishes actually going after them.

I also tested whether having Jessica or Pricia's buffs would increase the catchrate or the chances for bigger fish to appear, but I didn't notice any differences.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
also if anyone has downloaded the android version did just wondering how does it work i did the same thing for the unofficial android port of Visiting Aunt Sara and that worked without any issues

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes