eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Still haven't been able to find Tasha's second page. I know there is a new chest available to us deep in the park, but I couldn't find a key to open it. Any help guys?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Still haven't been able to find Tasha's second page. I know there is a new chest available to us deep in the park, but I couldn't find a key to open it. Any help guys?
There's a puzzle for you to solve in Madalyn's room (the nun), the rest is for you to figure out.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
So guys, i have spended between 1h ~ 1: 30h, to try to catch a Tuna with 80lb +, and everysingle time that i get one in the beach, he either get's away or breaks the bait.
As anyone been able to get one yet?
I have alternated between Green Squid and Purple Squid (seems to be the ones he get's attracted to.

bait.PNG

Mr. White

Oct 20, 2018
So guys, i have spended between 1h ~ 1: 30h, to try to catch a Tuna with 80lb +, and everysingle time that i get one in the beach, he either get's away or breaks the bait.
I have alternated between Green Squid and Purple Squid (seems to be the ones he get's attracted to.

View attachment 574892
Just save the game before you start fishing and then try until you catch it

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fishes in the water change when you leave and re-enter the beach.
HOWEVER!! The fishes in the water stay the same when you save and later load that save. So, basically, when you spot a very big specimen of the fish you're after, you can save, try to catch it, and if you fail, simply re-load the save.
Although it's sometimes hard to see, bigger fishes actually are visibly bigger in the water.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help to understand if i can or not.
There is a Chest over the Rock Bomb recipe, but I can't reach it. There is some way, or is a chest for a next update?
Also i think incest patch need a little update. Sometime MC call his mother... Janet. Istead of Mom or Mother
Thank you

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hi guys i need a little help to understand if i can or not.
There is a Chest over the Rock Bomb recipe, but I can't reach it. There is some way, or is a chest for a next update?
Also i think incest patch need a little update. Sometime MC call his mother... Janet. Istead of Mom or Mother
Thank you
After replaying the family part the only weird part I could find while using my own config was this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However I think this is hardcoded into the game or at least they haven't given us the definitions needed to edit it in the config.set file.

Below are the definitions I have in my own config.set file: (I merged the Incest patch with official file, the green part is what's being translated in the incest patch)

Bro,Dear,My Brother's,My Son's,Your Son's,My Brother,My Son,1Hero,My big Brother,My little boy,Your little boy,Sis,My Sister's,Your Sister's,My Sister,Your Sister,My little sis,Your little sis,Sister,Mommy,Mom,Mom,My Mom's,Your Mom's,My Mom,Your Mom,My Mommy's,Your Mommy's,My Mommy,Your Mommy,Mom,Jessica,Pricia,Naomi,Madalyn,Maddy,Maddy,Diana,Di,Diana,Diana,Michael,Mike,Mike,Clare,Clare,Sam,Alia,Ali,Alia,Tasha,Tasha,Joey,Joe,Corn,Cornell,Dr Amor,Jessica,Jess,Jess,Albert,Al,Sofia,Emily,Emily,Evie,Cape Vedra,Beach,Home,House,Library,Doctor Office,Church,Cemetary,Lighthouse,Squallmart,Full Mast,Mansion,Massage Parlor,Estero Key,Estero,Estero Lake,Estero State Park

As you can see there is no "Janet" in there to edit. I guess we will have to let it slide...

Last edited:

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
The fishes in the water change when you leave and re-enter the beach.
HOWEVER!! The fishes in the water stay the same when you save and later load that save. So, basically, when you spot a very big specimen of the fish you're after, you can save, try to catch it, and if you fail, simply re-load the save.
Although it's sometimes hard to see, bigger fishes actually are visibly bigger in the water.
Thank you ;)

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Screenshot_2020-03-03-01-46-44-231_nlt.media.treasure.jpg

Hi can you please tell me which pages I'm missing and where to find them? I have 2 keys but I haven't found any chests.

WhiteKnight3

Sep 4, 2018
Hey guys, I'm struggling to install on android. I get an install failure, seems to do the staging process ok.

Any tips or ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
TiA
Cheers

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Weekly Report
It's seems like only yesterday there was a new chapter for ToN... Oh yeah. It WAS yesterday!
In case you somehow missed it, the new updates for Treasure of Nadia are available to download at ! Stay up to date with announcements on and in case you're not an "email" person.

Just like a shark can never stop swimming, I can never stop... making ToN. The next chapter is underway and much progress has been made! Obviously it's too early to show any teasers, but I can reveal that the next chapter will launch on March 15th (CST).
I hope you all are enjoying the new content! Thank you all for the support!

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
The Hammerhead is driving me nuts. I actually caught my shark and marlin on the first cast for each, but this hammerhead is on No. 20 and no luck.

Reactions: peterpan02
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes