cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've tried downloading the full game MULTIPLE times from every link, but to no avail. Any other tips? I feel like I've tried everything I know.
- Download and extract Mac version
- use chmod -R x+a [drag and drop game folder] via Terminal.app

Nothing else to do.

Note: Make sure there is a space after "+a" and the dropped game folder.

Reactions: anonbaggins

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how to get more stone talisman the metal detector not working
If you have about 50000$ you are full for this update. You can buy ores and craft silver and stone talisman. This way you can earn another 5000$.

Last edited:

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
So since the last patch my games keep freezing? I did a fresh installation and it still keeps happening? Am I the only one or is this something common?

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 574929

Hi can you please tell me which pages I'm missing and where to find them? I have 2 keys but I haven't found any chests.
Pages Missing : Alia 1x, Emily 1x, Tasha 1x. For the latter one, you'll find the key in Madalyn's room and the page further in the jungle (but the Ranger has to be busy some elsewhere...). But I can't remember where to find the other ones or what to do to get them...sorry. Check the walkthrough or treads.
It seems that you can also upgrade your shovel to get the "swift shovel".

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Pages Missing : Alia 1x, Emily 1x, Tasha 1x. For the latter one, you'll find the key in Madalyn's room and the page further in the jungle (but the Ranger has to be busy some elsewhere...). But I can't remember where to find the other ones or what to do to get them...sorry. Check the walkthrough or treads.
It seems that you can also upgrade your shovel to get the "swift shovel".
I mean Emily's key is outside of the church after you light on 5 torchs. Chest si in church room on the right of Maddy behind pillar.

Reactions: endriux
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes