hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, I found out how to get rid of the damn Martian Red Weed, er, Red Ginseng. Sell a batch to Pricia. As soon as you can get $$ from the shit, it immediately disappears from everywhere it was growing and you have to search for a patch.

[Damn whore is probably dealing the stuff to her customers at $1000 an ounce... Or are we Metric?]

Reactions: Mr Sandman

evilman3

Nov 11, 2019
One thing I would request from the developer is to move the save files to a folder inside
Code:
~/Library/Application Support
on Mac, please.

Reactions: River Amber

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
Guess what, I spent 2min on the fishing game, I left and still got all the scenes. Why are you people trying to play the damn thing for hours?

Sep 6, 2018
I dont think it locked out digging - it looks like at the moment, you can only have ~$50-60k. I did the fishing things, and it pushed me over, and all the sudden i couldn't dig - or sell ginsing to Pricia. Redid the house, and now i can again.

I think its to prevent people from making/acquiring too much money in between releases.
Oh ok. Thanks

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Maybe people are curious where the fishing game leads ... the money rewards for the fishing quests are increasing but when it reached a couple thousand $ it became too labourious to continue.

There should be a cash reward for all the fish you catch, not only for the quests. Still it is nice to get 100 $ for free at the beach every few minutes. It would also help if there would be a visible fishing skill (progress) which makes completing the fishing quests easier.

Reactions: sx22

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Give a man a fish, he shall be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish, he shall be fed up in 30 minutes or less :ROFLMAO:

I like fishing in just about every game, even something as simple as this. The problem is when you catch a nearly 1200lb great white in one go, but a 20lb rockfish escapes with your lure...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Fishing isn't a moneymaker, it's just an extra thingy to pass time for now. Even when you go for the record-breaking tasks given by the guy from the lure-shop, it doesn't pay half as good as simply going up and down between the two west most sections of Estero Park, grinding idols and cash.

Reactions: SuperiorOne

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It would be helpful if the game would remember which bait to use for which fish after you caught some of the fish with the bait. 3 types of bait in 3 colors for 6 types of fish where some fish bite on everything while others are picky and bite only on one or two baits is not a casual fishing game. Probably most players have forgotten when they continue in 2 weeks.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
It would be helpful if the game would remember which bait to use for which fish after you caught some of the fish with the bait. 3 types of bait in 3 colors for 6 types of fish where some fish bite on everything while others are picky and bite only on one or two baits is not a casual fishing game. Probably most players have forgotten when they continue in 2 weeks.
You can try doing what I did...since I am on a laptop and a single screen, I took the 45-60 seconds to write down which lures are used for which fish.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Are we able to complete Diane's quest thing-- because she is in my house on the couch resting as I try to find the package the guys is coming to pick up. I know the riddle, but don't have anything in my inventory to collect it.

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
- Download and extract Mac version
- use chmod -R x+a [drag and drop game folder] via Terminal.app

Nothing else to do.

Note: Make sure there is a space after "+a" and the dropped game folder.
Thank you for responding! When you say "drag and drop game folder", do you mean the update folder? Or the game itself?

Because the issue I have with downloading the full game is that it keeps telling me "Failed - Network error" after a few minutes of downloading... I've got 50+ mbps download speed, and 5+ upload speed... so I know it's not my wifi connection.

Also - I'm not seeing a game or update "folder"... just the icon after I download them and then open the zip file. So do you mean the icons themselves? Or am I missing something?

_Kiyoshi_

Mar 3, 2020
Hi people, i´m newbie in the game started yesterday and im stuck in Idaho's Cryptic Note.
I'm in the church now, but i can't move the rock to take the key in Madalyn's bedroom
Some help? Thanks

Screenshot_1542.png

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes