hayate3979

Apr 28, 2017
How can i get another Jade Talisman (i sold it)?
I just read Walkthrough, but i can't find any other Talisman
Can some one help me

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
How can i get another Jade Talisman (i sold it)?
I just read Walkthrough, but i can't find any other Talisman
Can some one help me
You can find this talisman in the Park, where you find stone talismans.. A visit to Pricia(give Her a stone talisman) and a doctor will also help you ( you should be bitten by Scorpions and you will come to her for treatment).. After that, they will give you a bonus in finding talismans.Good luck!

hayate3979

Apr 28, 2017
You can find this talisman in the Park, where you find stone talismans.. A visit to Pricia(give Her a stone talisman) and a doctor will also help you ( you should be bitten by Scorpions and you will come to her for treatment).. After that, they will give you a bonus in finding talismans.Good luck!
I do as you say
but when i go a park again, i can't see any reset of talismans

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
i think my game have something wrong,
because i can't see any reset talisman
new version 23031
If this is a bug in the game, maybe it makes sense to reinstall the game and start again?

this is a video walkthrough of version 23031
perhaps it will help you..
I now opened version 23031, played, mascots come across, though less often than usual..

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
ok, I started a new game cos I couldn't remember where all the chests and keys were off the top of my head but below is a list of all the locations (8 of each, the ninth scroll isn't in a chest it simply appears a scroll)

ChestsKeys
1 Estero Key 2nd area - AliaPark 1st Left
2 Church by the altar - NaomiPark guarded by Scorpions
3 Shrine Room - EmilyMRI room
4 Pub Attic - Naomi one of the vases around town
5 Lighthouse basement - Alia pub attic
6 Park guarded by swan/goose - Pricialight 5 torches, outside the church
7 Church basement behind pillar - Emily beach - clue is in the lighthouse basement
8 Park L U R R - Tasha church basement - rock puzzle

the last scroll is for tasha and automatically appears when you go left then left again in the park.

I don't think it matters what you key you use on each chest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it appears that the keys are interchangeable. I guess they were all the same batch from the manufacturer.

Thanks for the list- I somehow ended up with an extra key that I haven't accounted for. It will help when I recheck if I missed a chest.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
i think my game have something wrong,
because i can't see any reset talisman
new version 23031
Have you manually edited the money in your inventory? If you have more than a certain amount of money the talismans won't spawn. (At least it was like that in earlier versions)

hayate3979

Apr 28, 2017
Have you manually edited the money in your inventory? If you have more than a certain amount of money the talismans won't spawn. (At least it was like that in earlier versions)
oh thank you
If this is a bug in the game, maybe it makes sense to reinstall the game and start again?

this is a video walkthrough of version 23031
perhaps it will help you..
I now opened version 23031, played, mascots come across, though less often than usual..
i try but still no

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
How far in development is this game? Will it be finished anytime soon?
I'm looking forward to playing it, when it's completed
The latest version is 23031. The first two digits - "23" denote the percentage completion of the story. Therefore, we are 23% complete. Not close to the end of the story.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
How far in development is this game? Will it be finished anytime soon?
I'm looking forward to playing it, when it's completed
IIRC the version number's first 2 figures means the completion percentage (so it should be at 23%) and the other figures identify the release date (march 1st).

Each new version advances an average 2/3 %, and the developer release two new versions each month.

Bottom line, time is definitely *not* on your side..... (at this pace the game will be completed in 16 months, give or take a few weeks, assuming the developer does not take a break or go on vacation).

OTOH I may be completely wrong....

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
It's still like that, but I do not know whether the money cap increases depending how far you are in the game, or whether it purely depends on the version you're playing.
In the current version, at what's currently the end of the game, the cap is $50,000. If the total value of your money and statues combined is over that amount, then you won't find new statues.

So if you have that much, buy some gold and silver ore, as well as *everything* available on the right hand side of the shop (outfits and quest items), and finally, maybe also some furniture for your house. And then merrily go search for more statues. again.

If you happen to find a gold statue, I think one or two are required for some quest, but you're also guaranteed to find a couple. But, you can always make more with the gold ore anyway, so just trade them for a massage from Pricia, the buff from a gold statue is almost permanent, that's how rare gold statues are. You should actually give Pricia a Jade statue first, then a silver, and then every gold one whenever you find it. (for now, at least, I bet there's still a higher grade statue to be found, not counting the one from the puzzle chest)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I beg to differ. The last payment I received for a record hammerhead was $7000. That takes a lot of hopping back and forth in the park to collect, even if you have the luck to find several silver or even a gold talisman.
It also takes a lot of going back and forth to the beach to find that record hammerhead, and then a bit of savescumming (which I find inconvenient). So I very much prefer Estero Park for collecting gold, fishing for passing time. What I usually do, is go to the west-most maps of the park, go up and down between them, and harvest the upper map when there's 2 or more idols showing, and the lower map when there's 3 or more idols showing. It's pretty efficient. When i'm getting close to 99 Stone Idols (their max amount), I just trade everything I found for about $7,000 (on top of the cash collected) and start again.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
yay so u can finally do something with Tasha now?

Hows the fishing mini game? I can mindlessly grind that for money for a while if it works that way.

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
So i'm onboard the struggle bus for the Swordfish(Marlin?) the Hammerhead and tiger shark.

the Squid Lures are crap.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Is the game bugged or did I do something wrong? I caught a seaperch, 0.99 lbs and I got $30. After I got a 3.67 lbs and he didnt pay me. Just said rockfish or something is the real game. I caught a 60 lbs tuna and still the same dialogue, no money :((

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes