anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Ok, let's do not mix up two things here.

Full game:
Download the full game from OP - not the update-only file! Try different hoster. If all fail then it is either your provider blocking/interfering with your download or some sort of "protection software" on your Mac. You also should try different browsers.

As soon as you get the .zip/rar file - extract the game. I'm not sure if you get a new folder e.g. named like "treasure-of-nadia-v23031" and inside is game.app. However it is enough to drag and drop the "game.app".

Open Terminal.app
chmod -R x+a Game.app or chmod -R x+a '/your path to the game/desktop/game.app'

How to apply update-only?
- use right click on game.app (full game) and select view content. Inside of your game.app you will see a few folders - take a look and navigate to folder "nw". This is the folder were all the content is stored. Merge/replace everything from nw folder with the files from update-only.

Important:
1) You can't apply the update-only files on a compressed version. For this you need the compressed update-only files.
2) You only can apply the newest update files on the latest game version e.g. v21022 to v23031. Means, you can't apply v23031 update-only files on v19.. or v16...
Thank you! However, I'm not seeing any "View Content" tab... just "Show Package Contents", and when I click on that, I'm not seeing any "nw" folder.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Is the game bugged or did I do something wrong? I caught a seaperch, 0.99 lbs and I got $30. After I got a 3.67 lbs and he didnt pay me. Just said rockfish or something is the real game. I caught a 60 lbs tuna and still the same dialogue, no money :((
Catch a rock fish (brown fish). he asks for different fish each time and pays more.

need new walkthrough for this awesome game ver. v23031
the game has one build into it. the soul crystal basically tells you what you need to do.

Reactions: -zoneout-

Stark24

Mar 5, 2020
Look i dont know if someone have already pointed that out... But when you see a rare fish just save your game at that point...
Most probably when you will try for the first time you will fail and when you do, just load back and try again...
I guess this will work

Raring

May 6, 2019
I turned the eastern light on but I don't see anything in the north eastern area where I could use the secret key. Could anyone point me into the right direction? Thanks in advance.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
where do you get the key for the chest east of the
gold talisman crafting recipe, is that the one with the new page? if so I don't have any more keys.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
where do you get the key for the chest east of the
gold talisman crafting recipe, is that the one with the new page? if so I don't have any more keys.
The chest keys are interchangable, but did you get the one from the triggerplate puzzle in Madissons' room yet?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Catch a rock fish (brown fish). he asks for different fish each time and pays more.

the game has one build into it. the soul crystal basically tells you what you need to do.
Doesn't hurt to catch every potentially record sized fish you catch along the way, it'll still count when the task eventually pops up. Like, if your very first catch happens to be a 700 lbs Hammerhead, then that one catch will count once you get the task to catch a Hammerhead, and it will also count once you get the task to catch a 600+ lbs Hammerhead later, even if you never managed to catch any Hammerheads ever after that first one.

Reactions: -zoneout-

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
so is there a walkthrough?
For sure there is ,but I do not know what your problem is ,contact the soul crystal,this sexy milf will explain everything to you.. I played like that, but I don't speak English.. It's so simple..))

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Doesn't hurt to catch every potentially record sized fish you catch along the way, it'll still count when the task eventually pops up. Like, if your very first catch happens to be a 700 lbs Hammerhead, then that one catch will count once you get the task to catch a Hammerhead, and it will also count once you get the task to catch a 600+ lbs Hammerhead later, even if you never managed to catch any Hammerheads ever after that first one.
Thank you, that puts my mind at ease. It was sounding like the fish mini game was not fun because of all the big ones Ive caught but he still wants the other type of fish. Reading this, it will all pay off as you move along his list.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I found a YouTube channel of a Disney artist, and one of the videos was her following a Bob Ross tutorial. The library music she used was the same as the map music in TON. Which was a bit off-putting hahaha

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes