Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Wow, let me just say that I was pleasantly surprised by this game. Typically, I set really low expectations for 3D games, but man this was a treat. Actual cutscenes? Actual voiced cutscenes with minimal jank and tolerable acting? Very nice. The women all have various body/breast sizes too rather than "bimbo or nothing" like it seems to be 90% of the time. The sex scenes are pretty okay too so far. The gameplay is fairly standard; it's a little tedious, but thankfully you can just modify the values in a save editor or actually craft the shovels that speed it up. I wish the keys were a little more clear about which chests they unlock (like different colors or something), but some of them are pretty obvious. Again, very well done so far.

Reactions: _Kiyoshi_

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hi people, i´m newbie in the game started yesterday and im stuck in Idaho's Cryptic Note.
I'm in the church now, but i can't move the rock to take the key in Madalyn's bedroom
Some help? Thanks

View attachment 576004
Break the pillar with your pickaxe, then move the rock to the spot then get the key. Then use your pickaxe again on the lower pillar theres a secret room there.

Reactions: _Kiyoshi_

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for responding! When you say "drag and drop game folder", do you mean the update folder? Or the game itself?

Because the issue I have with downloading the full game is that it keeps telling me "Failed - Network error" after a few minutes of downloading... I've got 50+ mbps download speed, and 5+ upload speed... so I know it's not my wifi connection.

Also - I'm not seeing a game or update "folder"... just the icon after I download them and then open the zip file. So do you mean the icons themselves? Or am I missing something?
Ok, let's do not mix up two things here.

Full game:
Download the full game from OP - not the update-only file! Try different hoster. If all fail then it is either your provider blocking/interfering with your download or some sort of "protection software" on your Mac. You also should try different browsers.

As soon as you get the .zip/rar file - extract the game. I'm not sure if you get a new folder e.g. named like "treasure-of-nadia-v23031" and inside is game.app. However it is enough to drag and drop the "game.app".

Open Terminal.app
chmod -R x+a Game.app or chmod -R x+a '/your path to the game/desktop/game.app'

How to apply update-only?
- use right click on game.app (full game) and select view content. Inside of your game.app you will see a few folders - take a look and navigate to folder "nw". This is the folder were all the content is stored. Merge/replace everything from nw folder with the files from update-only.

Important:
1) You can't apply the update-only files on a compressed version. For this you need the compressed update-only files.
2) You only can apply the newest update files on the latest game version e.g. v21022 to v23031. Means, you can't apply v23031 update-only files on v19.. or v16...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Fishing isn't a moneymaker, it's just an extra thingy to pass time for now. Even when you go for the record-breaking tasks given by the guy from the lure-shop, it doesn't pay half as good as simply going up and down between the two west most sections of Estero Park, grinding idols and cash.
I beg to differ. The last payment I received for a record hammerhead was $7000. That takes a lot of hopping back and forth in the park to collect, even if you have the luck to find several silver or even a gold talisman.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
ok, I started a new game cos I couldn't remember where all the chests and keys were off the top of my head but below is a list of all the locations (8 of each, the ninth scroll isn't in a chest it simply appears a scroll)

Chests Keys
1 Estero Key 2nd area - AliaPark 1st Left
2 Church by the altar - NaomiPark guarded by Scorpions
3 Shrine Room - EmilyMRI room
4 Pub Attic - Naomi one of the vases around town
5 Lighthouse basement - Alia pub attic
6 Park guarded by swan/goose - Pricia light 5 torches, outside the church
7 Church basement behind pillar - Emily beach - clue is in the lighthouse basement
8 Park L U R R - Tasha church basement - rock puzzle

the last scroll is for tasha and automatically appears when you go left then left again in the park.

I don't think it matters what you key you use on each chest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes