dajingos

Oct 28, 2018
I copied the update only file and got this error:

"Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png"

Anyone knows of any solution?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
anyone know where the android chapter selection UI is? I cant seem to find it anywhere.
Depends on which Android build you use. Only the original (NLT's) Android version has the chapter selection. The other custom Android builds do not have the feature.

Gamer2040

Nov 15, 2019
Having to deal with a tiny chance for the fishes to appear, then a tiny chance that you'll be able to catch them, and even if you do there's only a tiny chance they are large enough for the challenges is a little too much.
I complety agree ! Fishing is a good game, but much too difficult. I drop fishing for this nice release, and wait for next update.

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
The fishing minigame is terrible. It's an RNG-fest. RNG for spawning rare big fishes. RNG for a chance for the bigger fishes to bite the bait. And RNG for a chance of getting the bigger fishes. It's a boring game of luck. I personally hate it.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
it smells fish in here ;)

Any new content with Clare "mom" in this update ?
or is the developer more interested in catching fish?

Sep 6, 2018
I downloaded the cheat mod for the money, and it locked out the digging feature. Is there anyway for me to undo that? Does anyone know where the saves are kept? I might try and delete the saves so I can just start again.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qwertybean

Jun 9, 2018
I downloaded the cheat mod for the money, and it locked out the digging feature. Is there anyway for me to undo that? Does anyone know where the saves are kept? I might try and delete the saves so I can just start again.
I dont think it locked out digging - it looks like at the moment, you can only have ~$50-60k. I did the fishing things, and it pushed me over, and all the sudden i couldn't dig - or sell ginsing to Pricia. Redid the house, and now i can again.

I think its to prevent people from making/acquiring too much money in between releases.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The fishing game is currently 100% optional. I rather like the idea, but the lack of player input is a tad annoying. Against the larger fish you are boned a lot of the times. You also have to buy new lures, if the targets preferred lure is destroyed. Meaning the large spawn of the specific fish you were trying to get is gone.
More meaningful player input and some better visual indication (fish sense?) for whether this is a world class fish or just pleb fodder. I think, it would also be nice to not feel that every fish caught is completely wasted unless it meets the specific criteria. How about we sell them on an actual fish market?
I rather like the fish game, but agree it could be better. I would suggest making the fish easier to see and have Jim give some hints which lures work on which fish. Also, I fully agree about the waste of fish- that makes it too much like a real-world fishing contest. How about having the bait shop also being a fish market and being able to sell the fish you catch to Jim (not JUST the record-makers)?

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I rather like the fish game, but agree it could be better. I would suggest making the fish easier to see and have Jim give some hints which lures work on which fish. Also, fully agree about the waste of fish- that makes it too much like a real-world fishing contest. How about having the bait shop also being a fish market and being able to sell the fish you catch to Jim (not JUST the record-makers)?
It's nice that something like this has been incorporated into a game such as this. Gives players some more to do later on but, since it's still in beta. There's not much more that can be done until it's done. Of course, after input on how to improve it has been received. I guess that's the point, right? xD

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes