-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
This is pissing me off. I have the starter 4 baits and he wants me to catch a swordfish. I keep getting swordfish and hammer head but they both are getting away and taking my lures. I dont have any options to upgrade my line or anything if thats an option. What am I doing wrong?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This is pissing me off. I have the starter 4 baits and he wants me to catch a swordfish. I keep getting swordfish and hammer head but they both are getting away and taking my lures. I dont have any options to upgrade my line or anything if thats an option. What am I doing wrong?
You are not saving the game when those fish appear. If you save, when they get away or you loose your lure, you can simply reload the game and the fish will still be there. Keep doing that until you catch them.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
So I found a YouTube channel of a Disney artist, and one of the videos was her following a Bob Ross tutorial. The library music she used was the same as the map music in TON. Which was a bit off-putting hahaha
Copyright free music, that is why.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
You are not saving the game when those fish appear. If you save, when they get away or you loose your lure, you can simply reload the game and the fish will still be there. Keep doing that until you catch them.
Thanks, Ill do that.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes