dan_smith

Jul 8, 2018
Can anyone please upload a save file for v23031 on windows? I had an error with my computer and lost all progress...

Sep 27, 2019
Does anyone have this kind of mistake in "Scenes player" - two different scenes marked as "22"?
Also, when Pricia takes the Gold Talisman, I don't have that scene in "Scene Player"?
You can bet that paying NLT supporters will have noticed this and that errors and bugs like this will be corrected in future updates of ToN.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
After playing Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia I want to play similar RPGs, will anyone recommend something? With mom-son theme.

Reactions: Henry73au

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
So, I guess there's no steady walkthrough anymore? The one posted to the first page hasn't been touched for a few updates now.

Also, anybody got tips for fishing? I'm not really sure which lure to use for which fish and I've just been coming to and from the beach for like 10 minutes straight and not seen either shark. I've caught at least 1 of everything else and have all 9 lures.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
So, I guess there's no steady walkthrough anymore? The one posted to the first page hasn't been touched for a few updates now.

Also, anybody got tips for fishing? I'm not really sure which lure to use for which fish and I've just been coming to and from the beach for like 10 minutes straight and not seen either shark. I've caught at least 1 of everything else and have all 9 lures.
Just use the Soul crystal for hints and I've been told that the white plug works for the hammerhead and the Great white, but I haven't caught either using it.

Reactions: Henry73au
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes