JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
So, I guess there's no steady walkthrough anymore? The one posted to the first page hasn't been touched for a few updates now.

Also, anybody got tips for fishing? I'm not really sure which lure to use for which fish and I've just been coming to and from the beach for like 10 minutes straight and not seen either shark. I've caught at least 1 of everything else and have all 9 lures.
Hi:

This is my personal walkthrough on a version by version basis. Hope it helps.

Sep 27, 2019
Hi.

What's in the "Extra Images" download? Pinups? Images of ToN characters from the game but not included in the game? Or just images featured in the game? Just curious as per whether the file is worth downloading or not.

Thanks.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hi.

What's in the "Extra Images" download? Pinups? Images of ToN characters from the game but not included in the game? Or just images featured in the game? Just curious as per whether the file is worth downloading or not.

Thanks.
Probably an image gallery that is not included in the main story of the game or creativity to create images based on the game..

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

We're less than a week from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Some exciting new scenes are being edited right now and all the fun programming work will be done this week.
A new outfit is also coming with the next chapter. Who is the new booty call girl? You'll see next Sunday (CST).

The next chapter will feature 4 new lewd animated scenes along with the new outfit. A small hint of things to come for any 3D rendering enthusiasts among us.... The per-frame render time was very lengthy due to a rather geometrically complex part of the human body that is prominent in most of the shot framing that makes ray tracing a nightmare.

Okay. One more teaser shot...

That's right! As of today NLT has surpassed 6000 supporters! 2020 has been a great year for Treasure of Nadia! I want to thank you all for all the support you've given me. I feel a great sense of responsibility to make Treasure of Nadia the best game it can possibly be and thanks to some fantastic help from some fantastic people I've been able do some amazing things that a year ago I didn't even know would be possible.

You're all the best! I am so excited to share with you this story!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes