Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Guys, does anyone know why Patricia stopped buying green and red grass from GG? She says she doesn't need more..:unsure:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Guys, does anyone know why Patricia stopped buying green and red grass from GG? She says she doesn't need more..:unsure:
Probably because the the total value of your money and statues combined went over the current cap of $50,000.

Reactions: Tikky

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I don't know why, but I finished the current version, so I thought that I could spend some time diggin for treasures on the park, but there's no spots to search :( It's a bug?

ng55

Jan 22, 2018
Help! I am stuck in the part of eating red ginseng because I can't find it in the jungle. Any clues?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I don't know why, but I finished the current version, so I thought that I could spend some time diggin for treasures on the park, but there's no spots to search :( It's a bug?
I had that.. Priscilla has stopped taking green and red grass and there are no mascots in the Park..I was told that this may be due to the fact that the total resource of the player exceeded 50,000 dollars(mascots,grass, etc. ).. I sold something, bought some trinkets for the house and everything worked again, maybe this will help you!

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
My good golly grief, do you have any idea how massive a 3k lb white shark is?????? That's going to be well over 20 feet in length, or be a very pregnant female in the 18-20' range.
Hey bro, I am from China and we use metric system ... so, 20 feet is about 6.1 meters which is about 2 and half of Yao Ming ... 3000lbs is about 1.36T which is 9 of Shaq O'Nell ...

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
thats not true. I`m currently on 26%
God, I hate that shit.
Will all you people who are using mods and cheats just STOP trying to trick people into thinking that they're missing things in the game? The version number tells you the max percent with no alterations, currently 23%. Anyone who says it's more is using a cheat, and they're just being a dick to tell you otherwise.

Rockhopper

Jan 19, 2020
Is there an issue with the apk version of the 23031 update. It gets 3/4 through installation before it says app not installed.? Anyone else having this issue.?

Rockhopper

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah
Worked fine for me. Got enough space on your phone?
Yeah tones of space, cleared out old games versions etc. Ive had similar issues in the past but once a redownload or a restart was done it fixed it but it doesn't seem to be working this time around.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes