Doms1996

Mar 11, 2020
So im still trying to figure out how to get the cheat thing to work and i cant seem to figure it out ive put the file in the "www." nothing. ive put it where the actual game is at and nothing lol

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
what it is the logik with the fishing ? what kind of lure for what kind of fish ?
Use Save and Load(reload) if you found a big fish but it gets away.

Hammerhead likes Jig, and Great white likes plug. Tuna and Marlin like Squid. Better use the pink ones and green ones.

When the pink one seems doesn't work, you can try the green one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sese1978

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
I feel like the game right now focuses too much on Alia/Naomi, Alia alone takes up 104 animations out of all 651 rendered, and Naomi even takes up 136! Come on there are only 651 small clips, and thats including all the openings/transitions, over a hundred for just one girl is just too much, remember we have 12 babes give other girls some chances too!

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
read the OP

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
following what you saying going into you c drive there is not appdata folder in there at least not one that I see so would u mind helping me out a lil more

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
following what you saying going into you c drive there is not appdata folder in there at least not one that I see so would u mind helping me out a lil more
App Data folder may be set to hidden property. If you use a pre-configured system with an SSD for bootup and a HDD (probably drive d: ) for programs and data and stuff, then it might be on the HDD instead (and be happy that you got a correctly configured system instead of one where the HDD isn't used by default for anything).

Reactions: natsu36

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
I feel like the game right now focuses too much on Alia/Naomi, Alia alone takes up 104 animations out of all 651 rendered, and Naomi even takes up 136! Come on there are only 651 small clips, and thats including all the openings/transitions, over a hundred for just one girl is just too much, remember we have 12 babes give other girls some chances too!
In the end it will be worth it

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
read the OP

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
never mind I got it had to click on hidden file to find it thank you for the help

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
App Data folder may be set to hidden property. If you use a pre-configured system with an SSD for bootup and a HDD (probably drive d: ) for programs and data and stuff, then it might be on the HDD instead (and be happy that you got a correctly configured system instead of one where the HDD isn't used by default for anything).
wow you replied fast your awesome I did get it in hidden folder don't know what any the other stuff is your talking about I don't know that much on computers

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I mean Alia is The Treasure and Naomi is a key to her. Than they are most important girls.
Maybe I'm wrong

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I mean Alia is The Treasure and Naomi is a key to her. Than they are most important girls.
Maybe I'm wrong
it is more on them but if you played the one before that how it starts out the one before this was over amazing and evenly done with all the girls I don't think hes going to short us

Sep 5, 2018
Hi everyone. I have got A Sinful Affair book and given to Naomi. After that I have saved. When I played again then I go to bar bought sex on the beach. But now when I am giving it to Naomi, she is asking again for book A sinful affair. I talked to Diana. but I am not getting the book. I am stuck here. Can anyone help me plz.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi everyone. I have got A Sinful Affair book and given to Naomi. After that I have saved. When I played again then I go to bar bought sex on the beach. But now when I am giving it to Naomi, she is asking again for book A sinful affair. I talked to Diana. but I am not getting the book. I am stuck here. Can anyone help me plz.
Book is in Janet's bedroom. Try it there.

RomeoNesh96

Oct 23, 2017
Still waiting on madalyn :cry: Come on ntl just do it :LOL: Jokes aside, most prolly, madalyn,janet and sophia will be the final 3 girls.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Any idea how to solve this prob? already reset/reinstalling the game and still didnt work well
check if you have the mentioned file in the directory or if it is written correctly as shown on the screen.

To avoid such errors in the future you shouldn't download the shitty compressed version.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
So from reading the summary and a few comments, the MC is not the same guy from Lust Epidemic, right? all the characters are new? Is it set before or after Lust Epidemic? I had hoped it would continue the story started by Lust Epidemic with the same MC, but I'll play this regardless cause if it's half as good as Lust Epidemic it will still be great (and the renders/models are already much better).

Reactions: 6655d
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes