natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
hoping someone could help me got a new laptop today and my save are gone on my new laptop they are still on my old one do I have to start over or is there a way I can keep my save

shell

Jun 29, 2017
hoping someone could help me got a new laptop today and my save are gone on my new laptop they are still on my old one do I have to start over or is there a way I can keep my save
Here buddy, you can have my save. should have all the scenes (except the red ginger doctor scene). Otherwise, has everything up to the latest update. Have fun

antonioramirez84

Feb 19, 2019
Good morning, someone knows why I saved the save of the game lately I saved in version 14 and I open the 23 and nothing saved appears, I will start from 0 the only thing I did was change my home but it is the same computer, normally in lust epidemic the file was replaced in the next version here it was simply saved on the computer automatically please help urgently

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You understand that engines are made by coders out of code, right?
RPG Maker, Ren'Py, Unity, Unreal are all powerful engines in the hands of an experienced coder (game developer). However, in the hands of an inexperienced coder (game developer) they look and work like shit.

I have seen good and bad games made in Ren'Py, RPG Maker, Unity and Unreal. This is why you can't say that a specific game engine is better or worse as the other one.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Max161981

Jun 2, 2017
I said that you can change this limit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Variable#2 - Money
Variable#54 - That has something to do with the money (I did not change it, it changes itself)
Variable#57 - Max Limit Money
Variable#208 - The money for the talismans (?)
Item#7 - Stone Talisman
Item#8 - Jade Talisman
Item#9 - Silver Talisman
Item#10 - Gold Talisman (Can not sell)
Iyem#11 - Grand Talisman (Can not sell)
Item#12 - Royal Talisman (Can not sell)
(In future updates)
Where are this variables and how you modify them? thanks

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
RPG Maker, Ren'Py, Unity, Unreal are all powerful engines in the hands of an experienced coder (game developer). However, in the hands of an inexperienced coder (game developer) they look and work like shit.

I have seen good and bad games made in Ren'Py, RPG Maker, Unity and Unreal. This is why you can't say that a specific game engine is better or worse as the other one.
No, that makes no sense. You can say an engine is better than another one. If an engine is easier to use, offers more options, is less memory intensive, has cleaner code, is more customizable, etc. then you can say it's better. Just cause there's an overlap doesn't mean there can't be any ranking.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No, that makes no sense. You can say an engine is better than another one. If an engine is easier to use, offers more options, is less memory intensive, has cleaner code, is more customizable, etc. then you can say it's better. Just cause there's an overlap doesn't mean there can't be any ranking.
we better stop this nonsense debate for going off-topic, before a Mod appears.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
where is save location?
read the OP

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Mar 2, 2020
>anal sex
Come on, just a single scene way up towards the end of the current storyline.
Anyhow, them fancy animations do balance out the linear, grindy gameplay, so the game's kinda ok

Reactions: ginsyo
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes