hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
anyone know where we have nitroglycerin and basic container?? for craft bomb
please tell me where this it .. thank

bloodyfalka

Oct 12, 2019
just installed update only file what am i gonna do? copy all the files in updateonly to earlier update file? can anyone correct me i dont wanna fuck up things

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
just installed update only file what am i gonna do? copy all the files in updateonly to earlier update file? can anyone correct me i dont wanna fuck up things
Just put the rar in your "Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v*******" folder and extract in there and then make sure it works and delete the rar file.
And replace any files that are the same "yes to all" basicaly. Although if you have mods and patches they might get ruined removed and need reinstalling

Reactions: bloodyfalka

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Same as for games using Unity engine you need to give permission to execute the application.
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game folder] hit enter
I'm not sure it's a permission issue: what you get with the Mac update file is not the complete game (for once, there's no executable inside it) but only the files you must replace on the previous version.
Update weighs 150Mb and the whole package is now at 1.6Gb.....

Problem is that if you replace every single files on the previous version you still get an error at loading (at least that's what I got).

Not worth the hassle, IMVHO: on Mac it still takes less to download the whole package than to try to make the update work....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm not sure it's a permission issue: what you get with the Mac update file is not the complete game (for once, there's no executable inside it) but only the files you must replace on the previous version.
Update weighs 150Mb and the whole package is now at 1.6Gb.....

Problem is that if you replace every single files on the previous version you still get an error at loading (at least that's what I got).

Not worth the hassle, IMVHO: on Mac it still takes less to download the whole package than to try to make the update work....
Not sure what he did, but applying the update files is just merging everything from inside the update-only app.nw folder with the full game's app.new folder. Of course you can't use compressed files on the original version and vice versa.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I have idea how to improve fishing. Fishing rods! When you complete fishing stages, you will unlock better fishing rod, Better fishing rod causes a higher chance for a big fish to spawn, and reduce chance for fish to run away. The further into fishing challenge, the better rods, and chances. Maybe add trash items, like lost wallet/pearl into fishing so you can make profit while catching smaller fishes

• Love
Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes