Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Keep in mind that the time of release isn't necessarily the same as the time we get to see it here. It can easily take another day before it spills over to this or any other pirate site.

Reactions: Swayz

Swayz

Oct 29, 2017
Keep in mind that the time of release isn't necessarily the same as the time we get to see it here. It can easily take another day before it spills over to this or any other pirate site.
Usually takes around 2 hours extra

Jan 18, 2020
Come on guys, in Italy we are stuck in the house for the red zone ... Give us all possible updates ... Please :);)
Stay strong bro
I am from the Far East where people have been staying at home for more than two and a half month
I am sure this update would help

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
for those who ask what time the update will be release NLT made a count-timer check it out.
That's hilarious, but also impressive that he can abide by his own set timer since so many other big devs can't fulfill their release dates even when they're really vague.

Reactions: pizdurina

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
That's hilarious, but also impressive that he can abide by his own set timer since so many other big devs can't fulfill their release dates even when they're really vague.
This release has most likely been finished since a few weeks. What NLT understands but most other developers in the genre misses, is that it is much better to plan smaller releases that are delivered on time than having these huge releases that are delayed over and over again. I haven't looked at their Patreon page, but my advice to most of the devs here is to have a clear plan early on and not starting to make your life difficult by having polls for your patrons where they all of a sudden are allowed to decide in what direction the story should go.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hi! Anybody knows how the developer made the 3d RPGM tileset for the game?
Some parts look like they're from the Medieval sets for RPGM MV, but I'm not sure about the tilesets used for the park. It is very possible he created them himself in Photoshop or whatever, or had some artist make them for him.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
This release has most likely been finished since a few weeks. What NLT understands but most other developers in the genre misses, is that it is much better to plan smaller releases that are delivered on time than having these huge releases that are delayed over and over again. I haven't looked at their Patreon page, but my advice to most of the devs here is to have a clear plan early on and not starting to make your life difficult by having polls for your patrons where they all of a sudden are allowed to decide in what direction the story should go.
I am sure that the development is strictly based on the game script, and the time periods for updates and corrections to the game script are taken during the creation of the game.. I like everything in the game, which is surprising.. Keep it up !(y)

Reactions: Henry73au

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Did he make a timer for updates? Hmm... Commendable.
А разве нельзя таймер перенести в сам форум посвящённый игре?Было бы здорово!
And isn't it possible to move the timer to the forum itself dedicated to the game? That would be great!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes