HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Wash your hands more often , eat garlic, onions more and drink Russian vodka! And good health to you ! I don 't understand this psychosis.. from a simple flu die ten times more!Health and peace to you all !:D
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you :rolleyes: Garlic, onions and Vodka....
But the stupidest thing is Your statement that a common flu has a higher death toll than COVID-19
Flu, 0.5% mostly elderly deaths
COVID-19, 3.6%, and no vaccine in sight.

So I really hope your comments were a misplaced attempt at being funny.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I will wait for Steam. Buying finished product looks fair from my perspective.
I agree it's nice to get it on steam but in a way it sucks to know what % steam takes. Be nice if we could just buy the finished product through something else that didn't take such a huge cut.

Reactions: pilapila3

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Here is the Changelog:

TREASURE OF NADIA V.25032 BY NLT

Changes since .23031

3 sexy story scenes, 1 new booty call scene
1 new photo
1 new outfit
3 New areas (screens) added
Other minor bug fixes
Legend.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a compressed version
It is full 1.55 GB game!

Wash your hands more often , eat garlic, onions more and drink Russian vodka
being funny
Those are all valid points. We need to keep all air ducts to the lungs clean and wash all from the mouth into the stomach
where the acids can destroy everything. Remember to stick to Nadia island and have fun with the babes.
No point getting lost in the IRL

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you :rolleyes: Garlic, onions and Vodka....
But the stupidest thing is Your statement that a common flu has a higher death toll than COVID-19
Flu, 0.5% mostly elderly deaths
COVID-19, 3.6%, and no vaccine in sight.

So I really hope your comments were a misplaced attempt at being funny.
Damn, why are you so offended by his silly post? :rolleyes:

Eating tons of garlic and onions as well as drinking a lot of vodka when you are "sick", is the Slavic/East-European way to "cure/fight" a flu or literally everything.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes