S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Extracted update files to compressed version and getting Failed to load \img\system\balloon.png
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Reactions: r3dfoot

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
This release has most likely been finished since a few weeks. What NLT understands but most other developers in the genre misses, is that it is much better to plan smaller releases that are delivered on time than having these huge releases that are delayed over and over again. I haven't looked at their Patreon page, but my advice to most of the devs here is to have a clear plan early on and not starting to make your life difficult by having polls for your patrons where they all of a sudden are allowed to decide in what direction the story should go.
Most of the big devs used to do it like that when they started. The releases were always either monthly or in some cases even weekly, but they became slower and slower with time when they realized that people will give them money anyway.

Honestly NLT should get more praise for not doing the same thing and keeping his schedule the same.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Any new Clare "mom" content since ver 1.1 when she fingered herself at the pool?
of not the game is useless as for now ;)

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Guys im pretty sure i picked up the pirate diary in the last update in a chest ? Its not in my inventory now. Am i missing something.

Nvm i missed it next to the skeleton.

Last edited:

Playerc

Sep 7, 2019
Wash your hands more often , eat garlic, onions more and drink Russian vodka! And good health to you ! I don 't understand this psychosis.. from a simple flu die ten times more!Health and peace to you all !:D
It's not simple flu. Young people are also dying ... the virus blows out your lungs. I promise I won't talk about it anymore. Love, peace, sex and Ton for everyone !!!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes