Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
So I found the diary last update, but it's no longer in my inventory,. Anyone else has this issue? Now I have to go back and see if that's there, but can't recall where it was!

RedMo

Jun 18, 2017
For anyone who cannot find a jade figure because you have to much money, you will need to download the cheat mod, lower your money, then reapply the update to go over the cheat mod and you should fine new jade figures

Jeams

May 2, 2019
So I found the diary last update, but it's no longer in my inventory,. Anyone else has this issue? Now I have to go back and see if that's there, but can't recall where it was!
i don't have that issue..do you mean pirate diary to show to madalyn right..?, it's from dropped rock and skeleton in the cave while you're and kaley go there after meet doctor scene

Reactions: Vampyre

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Unbelievable, people always have something to complain about and all the more love to do it. I mean it's fine I get it you have expectations, we all have expectations... I HAVE EXPECTATIONS. It is probably not my place to be angry here but I've had it when they start to complain about Janet. I get it she's hot... no no let me rephrase myself, I get it INCEST IS HOT! ooooh it is even hotter than the sun! lame... (full disclosure: I'm okay with incest, I mean I'm here right?)

Anyone who played NLT Media's previous game(s) knows that sexual content involving the mother always come last, she's like the holy grail. So if you want to complain (which I'm okay with) think a little before you do it.

This could be just me being unreasonable, I mean this could the complainer(s) 1st game from this Dev or I have something I don't know about said dev previous game(s) and for that I humbly apologize.

Last edited:

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
i don't have that issue..do you mean pirate diary to show to madalyn right..?, it's from dropped rock and skeleton in the cave while you're and kaley go there after meet doctor scene
Oh thanks! I was thinking of something else! I missed that it dropped there!

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Not the update that I was hoping since all the scenes are just soft. At least I guess right the Jessica's one is a blowjob :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes