Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
where I have to use the 2 bomb?
Triggerplate cave, one on the north side (to get to the chest), another on the south side (to the amazingly dead easy vipergame, you can get the key and the viper in one single go!)
The third bomb you'll use somewhere further down the questline.
There's a fourth bomb to make, but we can't use it yet. But we can see where we should use it. If I were NLT, I'd postpone that one till the second last update, just to annoy people.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
pl. stop spamming people and search for answers.. its not too difficult,

& NLT is one of few devs who actually doesn't lie about releases (hell he even has a timer set out for next updates)

& when people complain about things like boring updates; i suggest playing 3 updates together; so one has enough content to go through (but will still complain)

this update was almost 40 mins long.. if anyone reads the dialogue and is interested in story..

just because you can type something does not mean you should

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
There's a fourth bomb to make, but we can't use it yet. But we can see where we should use it. If I were NLT, I'd postpone that one till the second last update, just to annoy people.
For the fourth bomb you have the fourth nitroglycerine bottle and (hopefully) the silver and jade talisman, bu AFAICS the fourth generic container is nowhere to be found.....

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
This is the fourth update with boring or repetitive content. It is getting harder and harder to think that this game will succeed if it continues with this slow pace.

• Angry
Reactions: Naxer and Johnny6

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
For anyone who cannot find a jade figure because you have to much money, you will need to download the cheat mod, lower your money, then reapply the update to go over the cheat mod and you should fine new jade figures
Or just go to the Mart and buy something: I spent 30.000 bucks for the luxury sofa and the talismans started reappearing.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
For the fourth bomb you have the fourth nitroglycerine bottle and (hopefully) the silver and jade talisman, bu AFAICS the fourth generic container is nowhere to be found.....
Containers:
1. MRI Room
2. Vase outside Janets' house
3. Vase in cave before the Horadric Altar
4. One floor above the fourth wall to break ( :p )

After crafting the fourth bomb, you'll have no more Nitroglicerine, by the way.

Reactions: Versidius

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
So I found the diary last update, but it's no longer in my inventory,. Anyone else has this issue? Now I have to go back and see if that's there, but can't recall where it was!
how do u get the dairy? bc u need the bomb to enter the room...

I though that the last bomb was for Albert's Lighthouse Basement... oh well

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
amazing like always I wish there was a lil more with Madalyn that was a lil dispointing

Reactions: mvl
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes