DrSeaword

Sep 3, 2017
Containers:
1. MRI Room
2. Vase outside Janets' house
3. Vase in cave before the Horadric Altar
4. One floor above the fourth wall to break ( :p )

After crafting the fourth bomb, you'll have no more Nitroglicerine, by the way.
The fourth container is in the lighthouse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi
Jul 6, 2019
okay the fishing mini game seems to suck. I've failed on ten hammerhead sharks now and the amount of time to get them to spawn is mind numbing. I'm having flashbacks of fishing WoW.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Is there a way to get to the treasure in the case north of the newly opened chest in addition to the diary and medallion?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Fun update with a bit more content that i thought. Not much, but that is expected of this game and its developer by now. Small, but good updates.

I do hope that the story will start to kick in sometime soon. Running around the island with occasional sexy-times is fun, but the main story seems to only happen in the background for now. I hope this will change soon.
I also hope for 2 other things:
- more expensive treasures to find. buying upgrades is tedious and takes a lot of time, since the max you can find now is a gold talisman of 4K, and these are so rare it feels scripted. I just want to upgrade the house, OK!
- More upgrades to the house. If the house stays as small as it is, i'd be a bit disappointed. I'd love to see expansions being built. I do think this will happen though, since you can buy statues of 1Mil.... they'd look wierd in front of the house we have now:) I am not expecting a mansion like Sofia has, but at least bigger than the house where Kaley lives.

Keep it up NLT. I'm always looking for your updates.

Reactions: Toncek146

AkenBosch

Sep 3, 2019
1. Bomb - the room after the shrine room on the north wall
2. Bomb - the room after the shrine room on the south wall
3. Bomb - in the cave at Alia's Secret Place
4. Bomb - in the basement of the Lighthouse (later update)

Reactions: Tataty

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Did someone managed to blow the weak wall in the lighthouse basement ? When I try to do it with the 4th bomb Albert gets mad and shouts at me...

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes