openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Well , with my expirience i wait some 2-3 updates then play or just wait to be completed because i dont want to play play and play then just stop because there is no more content .. But if is game good i just dont give a fuk about updates and play it anyway like i will have to do with this

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly, used to not be much of a fan of NLT but damn these last two games really changed me around. Last one was pretty good and moderately interesting, but god damn the fuckin production quality on this game is top tier, like holy shit these cutscenes are actually really good

Reactions: pokey69

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found out that, if you have a certain amount of money, the statues will not appear, and will stop you from acquiring the Jade statue for the masseuse

To fix it, you'll need to edit the save file to reduce the money, I recommend $20

Save location - C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Local\User Data
Save editor -
Variable to change - Variable#2

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
If this was Ren'py or something else like Unity, I'd download it.

Dev, if you read this. Your games are usually highly rated so im assuming you have a grasp of how to create a story line, know how to program. Why not do this in engines like Ren'py? RPGM is quite annoying to play imho. And is there a possibility if you might do this in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Tbh Ren'Py and Unity games are annoying too.. I'm happy that ToN is a RPG and not another cheap Ren'Py skip game.
I feel like with RPGM you spend more time walking then anthing else, as such it should be called walkingsimulator.. But agreed ren'py and Unity arent without faults either. Ren'py is more visual novel like but Unity should allow for vast open worlds stuff like i feel the dev wnts to create (could be mistaken).

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Found out that, if you have a certain amount of money, the statues will not appear, and will stop you from acquiring the Jade statue for the masseuse

To fix it, you'll need to edit the save file to reduce the money, I recommend $20

Save location - C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Local\User Data
Save editor -
Variable to change - Variable#2
what's the variable for the jade statue?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Unfortunately I only know the variable for the money, due the the amount I had.

but if you reduce it and purchase the book from the store, you'll locate it immediately.
I was asking because I didn't need to reduce my money, had like $800k, but then sold it to the librarian girl so now I can't advance.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Ask your 11 year old how software development and version numbers work.
Which specific software development "version number" system do you mean, because there are many different ones in use?
eg.
1. Google's versioning for Chrome. eg. 78.0.3904.70
2. Microsoft's versioning for Windows (releases). eg. 95, Me, NT 3.1, XP, 10, (Server) 2016

Version numbers are a means for a developer to track one variation of their project from another, and hopefully for the end-user to do the same.

Reactions: pb03

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I was asking because I didn't need to reduce my money, had like $800k, but then sold it to the librarian girl so now I can't advance.
Unfortuanately as I don't know the variable the best I can do is attach my completed save for the previous version. Also I reduce the money to $100

where are saves in game folder ???
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\User Data

can someone share the save from the last version? thanks.
attached

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes