Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
You gotta be kidding me, I've sold all of my shit already and I need to show something good "my guess is Jade statue" to Pricia. Theres nothing I can buy for 790g and statues are not spawning in park.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
You gotta be kidding me, I've sold all of my shit already and I need to show something good "my guess is Jade statue" to Pricia. Theres nothing I can buy for 790g and statues are not spawning in park.
If you've already bought
- all the furniture/garden stuff that's 700 or less
- outfit for Alia in Squallmart
-bought the guide(or whatever it's called) that allows you to find the jade things.

then yeah you're screwed.

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Ok I've loaded up some earlier save and managed to finish this update. Its 3% right?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
(Some) People's need to use a "money cheat" so that they are able to purchase items that are currently unnecessary story wise at this point of the game's development never ceases to amaze me. :LOL:

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Also talisman animation looks neat but after thousand of times its really annoying. I hope they will do something like option "show only rare ones" or something like that in future updates. Or make game a little less grindy..

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
This is probably the smoothest game I've played on this site, it's so crisp and well done! I really didn't think it could get better than Lust Epidemic but this one steps it up to another level. I am really impressive by the polish this game has, great job NTL!

myself

Sep 21, 2017
ok something strange happneing when i click bootycalls nothing happens and there was a quest were i was suposed to get something to help find treasure for the massagist but the treasure r not respawning

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes