Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Unfortuanately as I don't know the variable the best I can do is attach my completed save for the previous version. Also I reduce the money to $100

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\User Data

attached
don`t have app data there

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Whose Picia? You mean Pricia? I'm suppose to get a treassure for her.
Where am I suppose to find this treasure?
This game really needs a walkthrough.

Reactions: barryperry

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Whose Picia? You mean Pricia? I'm suppose to get a treassure for her.
Where am I suppose to find this treasure?
This game really needs a walkthrough.
If you haven't already, Go to squallmart, On the left side second row (first row being closest to the entrance)
There should be something new that allows you to find treasure that's more rare then the stone talisman. Buy it.

Then go to estero park and keep finding treasure until you find a "jade talisman" (i think it's talisman or something else with Jade in front of it) Once you have 1 go back to Pricia (massage parlor chick) and talk to her select the jade thing in your inventory and then say yes to giving her the jade thing. Enjoy scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papy.ion6984

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
And what if there's no treasure to find in Estero Park?
Go back out and back in. Everytime you enter the park the area resets and there's a chance for treasure to be there.(the sparkly thing)
Keep in mind that there's a cap of 700 dollars. So if you have 700 dollars or have 700 dollars worth of treasure in your inventory then there won't be any treasure spawning in anymore.
The jade things are worth 140 dollars.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Whats new for this update? Not sure if im done because i just got 2%
You should have 3 %.
2 story scenes (1 with Alia and 1 with Pricia massage parlor chick), 1 play scene(kamasutra page) with Alia and an outfit for Alia.
Also everything that costs 700 or less in the squallmart furniture and garden stuff you should be buying.

Edit : CptCrimson Forgot something. There's also a picture which you can get from the guy in front of the Squallmart.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptCrimson

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a limit on money as well, 'cause I have money but nowhere to spend it... And I can't get any treasure
yes 700. Once the game registers you've gone above 700 dollars either with the value of treasures you have in your inventory or actual money (or both combined) it stops spawning in treasure.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes